Looking for an 03/04 DSG L that ran at Bandimere

QueenBee

Rocking 2 V8s
Hi..

Looking for the 03/04 DSG Lightning that ran at all Ford Day. Black wheels, Blacked Out Tails & Dark Tint.

Didn't get a chance to see who was driving. Truck was SMOKING hot!

Anyone know who's it is? First time I've ever seen it.

His name is Traivs. Lives down in Castle Rock. It's for sale too.
2004svtlightnin is his screen name.

WHAT? For sale awww :( It reminded me of my car...if that doesn't sound stupid, My GT same color black wheels, blacked tails, Black windows...ect

Haha.. and then not have the matching truck to my car? I love my car... I can't get rid of it if I had to..Although.. that L is nice, I drooled when I saw it run.

Yea, I'd say so.. it was my favorite..never seen it around here before though, I KNOW I would have noticed it!

He's not up here to often. Not sure if you know where Castle Rock is, but it's down south of Denver.

Haha, yea I've grown up here. Castle Rock isn't too far away, just kinda shocked I haven't seen it at meets or anything before. WTF is there to do in C-Rock? Denver is better :)

thought id chime in..hey im travis..im the one with the dsg lightning....i try to make it to the meets but i have been working on my fox body....anyways the truck is for sale due to some debt that i wanna pay off...plus i live all the way down in castle rock and it cost a ton in fuel to drive to denver...so if i still have the truck id love to make it to another meet....

Back