Looking for a Lightning - DFW

L

Logan

Hi there,

Looking for a 99 lightning in the North Texas Neighborhood. In about the 24k range. Don't care what color... I'd rather spend 24k on a 99 and 10k on upgrades than pop down the 35k+ for a new one...

If anyone knows of any available, please let me know!!

Thanks

Logan

hello,
my name is Randy Fontenot and I just might have what you are looking for.I'm trying to sell my 2000 E-4 color code "Bright Red" Lighting.The # of it is2247 of 4966 produced.I have removeable tonneau cover(Snug Top) & "Bed Rug".It has 7500 pampered miles with all matienence records.I noticed that you plan on putting $10,000 into your truck.Were you thinking about putting the "Shinoda" package on your truck? If so, I looked into it and found that if you just put a chip and pulleys you get the same horsepower.My price is $29,995.00 may be neg.

Hi Randy, thanks for the reply.

$30 is too steep for me... Looking at outlaying 24-25k max initially and then dumping money in mods as funds are available.

99's have been popping up recently here in DFW for 24 even with 21k miles on them. Unfortunately, they disappear just as quickly.

Logan

Hi Logan;
My price is Negociable,i have a Cobra-Saleen on order since nov.8th of 1999,looks like it will finially get built.My trick is extremely clean.make me a offer,&i will consider it .Ms saleen wont be ion until about 2-3 months so i still have time to sell.I want to do a coursity sale on it ,let me know on a offer,or if you know any one else interested in it. Randy Fontenot
phone # [337-988-0799] call anytime

Sorry Randy, too late. I just got back from Toyota of Richardson. They had a white 99 listed for $25k... After talking them down to $23.5K, I'm now the proud owner of a white 99...

...and I couldn't be happier!

Logan

Congrats Logan
Hope to see you at a Talon Event soon....

Randy You can buy new 2k's for less than 29900, if you shop and do your home work.

Doug

------------------
Picked up Silver 2000 Lightning 2/28/00!!
1st run 13.9 sec 1/4 !! Best Run 13.25
mailto:drbdkb@hotmail.comdrbdkb@hotmail.com</A>

My Web Site www.SVTLightnings.com

2000 Lightning, FMS 3.73 gears ( Expensive ), PSP 4 Way Chip ( Retired due to pinging ), PSP Intake, Valentine 1, Snuglid, Bedrug, Lighted Ford Logos, Superchip R9, and 3m Panther Black nickel tint, Clear corners., Boston Acoustics 5x7s and Components, Alpine v12 5 channel Amp and JL Sub.

[This message has been edited by Silver_2000_:)! (edited 03-17-2001).]

You can count on it.
smile.gif

Now my biggest problem is the lightning competing for my 69 Mercury Cougar's restoration budget.

Logan

Oh my gosh, finally a 99 albino for go_rila to play with. Cool! Take my word for it, "your Cougar is screwed".
biggrin.gif

------------------
99 Black Lightning w/ Roush suspension, chip, intake & exhaust mods, 3.73 gears.

13.019@105.19mph

http://www.svtlightnings.com/go_rila/

[This message has been edited by Sixpipes (edited 03-18-2001).]

Hey man, thats pretty cool. I am looking for a gen 2L,I'm from Houston, and I was in Garland visiting family and saw the ad for that truck. I even called about it. However with the family thing going on I never got a chance to go by there. Anyway, congrats!

hey ljsvt i know a guy with a white 99 with 4000 miles selling for 26.5 an older guy that can't drive it anymore cause of surgury .if you or anyone is intrested let me know it's in texas
red99

Back