Wanted: Looking for 03/04 Lightning in Cali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deviant

Hey everyone,

Trying to get back into a lightning after quite a few years.

I am interested in a 03/04 model, color isn't too important (but i would prefer black, sonic, or red) and i would like for it to have under 80k on the motor. Also i would prefer something that is either stock or lightly modified at possible. Im located in the southern California area and will travel a reasonable distance for a good deal.

Thanks for looking,
Austin

Hey muddman,

Thanks for looking out and posting that. I've seen that guy and I reached out to them and the price is honestly a little higher than I want to go. It's absolutely gorgeous but I'm just not sure I can make that happen.

Although 20k can be a large number, its not "other worldly" for low miles...

...most of the ~100k versions are mid teens, so an extra 5 for half the miles aint terrible ;)

Ahhh interesting, although i cannot deny being tempted by the black one in the same section!

...edit, there are now FOUR black ones listed with ~50k miles or less :drool:

'01 White Lightning

Austin, here are the pictures of the truck.

Attachments

• Spectra Flair graphics.JPG
    Spectra Flair graphics.JPG
    140.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 20130421_080412.jpg
    20130421_080412.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 15
  • Cervini Bumper.JPG
    Cervini Bumper.JPG
    159 KB · Views: 9
I have a 2003 Sonic blue with less than 17,000 miles, in like new condition. Always garaged.
Very nice fun truck. My baby gets wiped off couple times a week, just sits there mostly.
$30,000. Retired owner, not anxious to sell.

Attachments

• CIMG4122_(1024_x_768).jpg
    CIMG4122_(1024_x_768).jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 12
  • CIMG4124_(1024_x_768).jpg
    CIMG4124_(1024_x_768).jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Bedrug.jpg
    Bedrug.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 11
Patrick thank you so much and your truck looks amazing i will just tell you that it is out of my price range. I hope that you find someone though because it really is a beautiful truck

Blitsen2 I will be contacting you tomorrow about the truck

Hello.
Sorry about any delay. Just got back from a trip.
How may I help you?
My email address is bphoto@dc.rr.com
Might make communicating easier as I'm not on here much.
BTW, I had a like new 94 Lightning, white. Great truck. Sold it to a guy in Texas, all by email! Anyway, just a comment. Loved that 94 too.

Hey Patrick,

I know the feeling. I have been all around the place for the past 2-3 weeks as well. Ive just been dealing with real life :(. For me like i said i love your truck and i think that it is in truly amazing condition but just something like that is very out of my price range. Again thank you so much for showing it.

Deviant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back