Ad Expired: Lookin for a lightning with fairly low miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasGen1

Not looking for anything specific. Mainly just a Gen1 lightning in good running condition. I live in Texas so if there are any issues please let me know as I’ll most likely drive the truck home if you’re out of state.

I’d sell mine for 7. I’d just keep all my extra parts. I was going to list it for 8k when I get back in a couple weeks. But to an nloc’r id do 7 but it’s very firm. I have 156k on it I think but about 20k on the motor and only about 5k since 2012. Mines not stock though. Not mechanically. If it’s somthing you’re interested in pm me.

I may be interested in a partial trade though. I’m needing a 2 stage 60 gallon air compressor. I also like bang sticks etc. if you just had to keep the cash outflow to $5500.

Yeah I’ve got one on Craigslist locally for $6200 just trying to search farther. The first one I had I got a steal on it $3000 with a half *** paint job under 130,000 miles untouched other than exhaust.

I got a tick over 4k for my Texas G1 with over 425k on it and original soso paint about 3 yrs back. You may have to up the budget a tad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

woo hoo 7k Mines black 128k miles factory chrome wheels and a pro-m conversion got the duals out the back with a big nice flowmaster thats perfect on the road . Nice shape needs nothing to go to Texas and a steel cowl hood to boot. Some peeling clear coat . I'm in the the same boat as the guy who almost posted the red one , love it cant sell it and if I did you'd be reading my wanted add. Good luck the get harder to find all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back