Long time

MorpheusGPR

Just found that I can get on via my phone but for some time the site has timed-out when on my laptop. How is everyone?

I haven't been doing anything with the truck b/c all the extra money goes to flipping the repo house we bought. Hope everyone is doing well.

I got a deal on a repo just up the street and my dad lives there now...good deals out there. I am suppose to get tuned this month I have not done much with the truck recently but found a good deal. I am debating about some fresh plugs and intercooler clean.

Thought about selling but it tows well and its paid off.

Why are you selling?

Anybody feel like doing plugs and intercooler while switching blowers?

Paid off? yeppers. Never really towed much and it doesn't make sense while I've left the hitch on all this time. LOL

If I would do something with it, the expense is more than I'm wanting to spend (built motor, whipple, BTS tranny, etc.). Not gonna happen.

Really boils down that I've lost interest. Still fun to drive and put the spankin down from time to time.

Heck, I don't wrench much at all anymore. :sigh:

I just got back from work beginning of last week.

I've finally mostly recovered from wrecking the black truck. Turbo stuff is all set up on the new one. Still have a bunch to do before its ready to race but I will get it there soon.

I don't know why my pc won't run the site anymore butt the phone works.
I am doing a plug change and intercooler clean now...number8 plug coil screw - mad enterprise- left behind the threads so I am still trying to get them out.

Back