LMR Cruise-In 2023

core-rider

Paid NLOC Member
I Support the NLOC
Anyone thinking about going to the LMR Cruise-In in November? Looks like it could be a good time and I kinda want to make the road trip just for fun and see if my junk can make it! Was looking at tent camping, but not many places in that area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone thinking about going to the LMR Cruise-In in November? Looks like it could be a good time and I kinda want to make the road trip just for fun and see if my junk can make it! Was looking at tent camping, but not many places in that area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to do my best, depends on if I get headers anytime soon :)

I’ll be there, last year the line to get in wrapped around the speedway and back - I think it was an hour of piling up and then the gates opened. It was cool seeing all the other L’s try and park together.

I’ll be there, last year the line to get in wrapped around the speedway and back - I think it was an hour of piling up and then the gates opened. It was cool seeing all the other L’s try and park together.

Let's try to all go to the same spot, any recommendations?

Yes, exactly!

The trick is to get in the line to enter at the same time if possible. Last year there was a group of guys that claimed an area and waved in the L’s to squeeze in to an area as they came in. But you essentially are holding up the line as you stop to maneuver into the spot (rude).

So plan to meet before getting in the line and get there early to avoid the worst of the traffic jam.

Edit- I always forget the pics
IMG_1577.jpeg

Last edited:
I just made hotel reservations at Holiday Inn Express in Ennis for Thurs-Fri, then moving to Northport for Sat-Sun. I'm excited to make this trip... just hope I don't have issues on the way! :cautious: Longest drive I've done in this girl in quite sometime!

I just made hotel reservations at Holiday Inn Express in Ennis for Thurs-Fri, then moving to Northport for Sat-Sun. I'm excited to make this trip... just hope I don't have issues on the way! :cautious: Longest drive I've done in this girl in quite sometime!
You probably mean Northlake?

Cool deal, if you get into trouble in my neck of the woods (Dallas/Fort Worth) give a shout.

As far as meeting before the event the TMS area has plenty of space. I suggest one of the huge manufacturing shipping lot docks like 3200 Petty Pl, Fort Worth Texas 76177. It will be empty and right near the event.

Back