Lightnings 'round Nawlins?

B

BLoG

I'm going home to Marrero this coming wednesday thru sunday with my L. I know there's gotta be some more L owners hiding out in the 'burbs around the big easy.

Anybody want to get together for a bite to eat and chat during the holiday weekend? email me at bmineo@hotmail.com if you want to.

Time to go watch the Saints play Oakland. Only the second Saints game all year that has been on tv here in Austin. WHO DAT!

Im from Harvey and Ill meet up with you. Just name the time and place.
Later,
James

Red 94 #513
Blue 67 Fastback

Sounds good i Live In Gretna and i Know James so we can meet up one night Maybe at Hooters as we do meet there on some sat. nights so just lets us know what you think

------------------
Bobby
95 Lightning Red #233
14.65 @90 MPH
Born on 01\03\95
86 Mustang Coupe 351c
93 Convertible
NLOC #500
Ford Performance Association Member

Hahahaha some fellow westbankers. Sounds cool.

James do you have any pics of the fastback? I was THIS close to buying a 67 when i was shopping around for a car. Ended up with the truck instead. One of these days I want to get one and make a replica of the "Bullitt" mustang.

Anyway, yeah it would be cool to meet up.

Ben

I got pictures, but I dont have a scanner. When I see you Ill show you. Its been completely restored. I think its just about perfect except its not a four speed, its automatic. It does have the 289 in it though. I want to find another one or a 68 and make a bad ass street rod like Eleanor in Gone In 60 Seconds. I thought about doing
that to mine, but its too nice to touch.
Later,
James

Red 94 #513
Blue 67 Fastback

Back