LightningFest5?

Frank5L

1.37 60' on Drag Radials
Ok, I know its 8.5 months away but who's planning on going this year?

September 21-23

WHO'S REGISTERED?

If you have never been and you have a lightning (still or newb guys in the group) this is the biggest Lightning only event. We have a great time racing, hanging out as a group, BSing and occasionally some adult beverages are consumed. It is (can be) a family affair or doesnt have to be.

Its in Kansas City and the Club does a great job of hosting it. Last year Ford Truck Performance magazine showed up and got some good photo shots, and in fact, I think a couple Lightnings got shot for features in either FTP or MM&FF magazine.

I am going to do my best to make L-fest this year. I have not had an opportunity to meet most of you, but hope that our paths cross at Cville or Memphis in the near future. I mainly post on SVTPerformance and lurke over here.

I am a total newb, but absolutely love my truck! Frank, I can't wait to finally see your truck run. I have heard so much about it and seen your vids. It is most impressive. I don't have much done to mine, but with the help of Cheyenne (LightningMedic), I have the following mods:

4# Lower
Bed-mounted inctercooler res
JDM E-fan
JLP Thunderpipe
JLP Forced Air Induction
LFP VB
Bassani Cat-back
2" Belltech Chebby Shackles
Hotchkis Coils
Lakewood T-bars
Predator w/ E-tune (Mega-safe) by Rick @ Amazon Tuning Solutions

I got to dyno recently and put down 379HP/483TQ (SAE #'s)

Quickest time to date was stock - 11.3 @90 in the 1000'. I am hoping that with all my mods, I am able to get into the 10's now.

It isn't much, but it isn't stock either. I have met a few of you guys on this board....(Matt, Zak, Cheyenne, Ryan) and their help has been greatly appreciated. I look forward to meeting the rest of you guys.

Sorry for the whole hi-jack....(newb intro)....but I am going to try and make this event for sure.

Dorf

Cool, last year "ARLOC" had a pretty poor turnout. I hope we make a good recovery this year!

im thinking about going. i have not made one yet and really do not know what to expect. are we all driving up together?

Sometimes we caravan up. Just depends on everybody's schedule. Its really not a bad drive at all, its nearly all 4 lane now. Just north of Bella Vista there is a little 2 lane left but I would be less than 10-15 miles total.

STEAMBOAT is in!
popup2.gif

No commitment on my part. I barely have time for anything right now. I swear I am going to go one of these years so we will see.

Frank5L said:
Cool, last year "ARLOC" had a pretty poor turnout. I hope we make a good recovery this year!

Ha, if everybody can get their trucks RUNNING (Frank, Matt, Jeff, etc...)

(I know, old thread, but I don't want anyone to forget it...)

Back