Lightning vs 5 speed stang

Spencedaddy

$pencedaddy
theres a kid in town that has a 5 speed, CAI, exhaust 95 mustang with the 4.6 i think...the school thinks its the fastest thing thats ever attended here...and i'm going against it maybe this weekend

it'll be on video...so hopefully that will be up by next week

you guys think i have a chance?

the kid wants a two-fer

his dads dealership just got a white second gen...and he wants to try both vehicles against mine...i'm cleaning my intake manifold this weekend so i think i can handle him from a dig..he doesn't know to feather it..and the truck is BONE stock iirc

from a 50 might be tough though...oh well..we'll see ;) gonna video them both

i was thinking that stang would be easy, but some kids at school think he has me on lock since he can spin his tires a bunch...apparently the ability to spin tires=speed

Typical high school mentality. You should inform this kid and his friends that spinning tires does not mean speed, it means wasted energy. Hoping you know how to launch, while his tires are spinning he'll be looking at your tail lights.

Typical high school mentality. You should inform this kid and his friends that spinning tires does not mean speed, it means wasted energy. Hoping you know how to launch, while his tires are spinning he'll be looking at your tail lights.

Inform him after the fact......

never did occur, i was going to do my exhaust the day i totalled my truck, and that weekend we were gonna put it on the track....

i was gonna get him, he was just talkin smack

if i get another L, i'll do the same mods and do the race just to confirm it

Back