Lightning Spoiler

I'D WIN

Stan,

Would you be willing to make a NASTRUCK style spoiler? Or do you have something already? Maybe something similar to the one pictured below. Painted to match would also be cool. Thanks!

-Martin

27831-1231-23253.jpg

27831-1231-23254.jpg

27831-1231-23255.jpg

Last edited:
If it will help keep the rear end planted at speed, then make that +1. I would like it in black though. Maybe even with an adjustable pitch?

Sloe Truk

Well not any new news.Was trying to get my lightning out so I could take a pic of that 'spoiler since some who are interested said they would like it adjustable and to the best of my knowledge that would be mine only.Stan

OK I have some prices I can make them either way the way mine is OR the way the first pic is.I plan on using a 10 guage aluminum for either.I can etch them with either the SVT logo or Lightning logoor just plan but as for paint the best thing I would suggest is you paint them what ever color you want.The aluminum will be a brushed finish.now for cost

The first pic will run about 130.00 and will be like it.NO drilling [uses existing holes]

My version will be considerably more and plan on drilling for the struts.The struts are left and rite thread so all you do is loosen the lock nut and turn the rod it whichever direction you want the spoiler to move.and plan on drilling for the brackets for the struts.
cost for my version is 450.00-500.00.I will have the first pic one done by the weekend so you can see and also will have it etched too.Stan

I wouldn't mind taking something like the first pic or maybe even something likes yours depending on the cover situation below.

Also~

What is your tonneau cover made of and how is it mounted? If possible, I may pick one of those up as well. Removable? Lockable?

Let me know how much including s/h and I will pay you via Paypal. I am going to out of pocket for several months so I would like to pay you and get this done with ASAP. Getting it to me fast is not a problem as I am not going to be installing it anytime soon but I would like to have it when I get back.

Thanks bud!

my bed cover is made of the same alumin that the spoiler would be made of and finish too.As for mounting it is dzus fastened.It to is a one off by me.The problem with it is that you have to use a 5X10 sheet and will still have some waste.Shipping on that would have to go thru truck freight only do to size.After I have the cut and bent I will have abetter idea after the test one is made.Stan

If you think its possible...Shoot me a price for the full setup (tonneau cover and spoiler) and with shipping to 89123.

Stan,
Do you still functionality out of your tailgate? THat would be the deciding fator for me, since I still haul tires and what not to the track in the bed.

Sloe Truk

tailgate will still open close and lock with either spoiler.But if you have a bed cover if it goes over the top of the tail gate then it will NOT work
.Stan

as of now no we will be cutting the spoiler and bending it tomorrow[sat ] so should know more then.Stan

Back