Lightning Run!!!!

• Thread starter WHITE LIGHTNING 95
  • Start date
W

WHITE LIGHTNING 95

Hey guys why don't we get a lightning run goin this april the same day in the morning before byron just a idea that popped into my head at work today that way we can all get a place 2 meet at then cruise in a pack to byron 2kick some R. T. BUTTT!!!!!!
PEACE!!

[This message has been edited by WHITE LIGHTNING 95 (edited 03-01-2001).]

Sounds good. But where are we going to meet?
Something like Woodfeild Mall or what?
And what time would be good?

------------------
2001 Black Lightning
A.R.E. LS II W/sportwing
Bedrug
More to come.......
I Love this truck!!!

Well guys i'll let you decide what time but, yes thanks 2 the guy with the 2001 black lightning "woodfield mall" parking lot sounds good preferably.Another good spot would be by the Joe's crab shack parking lot in the morning around 7:00am which is located on the North side of Golf RD.Then we will leave by 7:30am all in a Convoy of LIGHTNING Trucks to Byron Lightning Bob will have 2 inform me on the exact date Saturday or Sunday morning keep it posted BOB!!!!! THANKS,
WHITE LIGHTNING 95 a.k.a STRKBYLIGHTNING

[This message has been edited by WHITE LIGHTNING 95 (edited 03-04-2001).]

Sorry cant make it....Truck is staying put in PA for now.

------------------
1999 Lightning
Storm Trooper Edition
12.88 @ 104.5

I'll be there when ever you want me too. should be cool. I hope we see some cops driving down there. they can't get us all, hahahahaha I'm kiding. Just say what time and where to meet, I'm up for it. I've come to realize that only fellow L owners know what I experience every day of my life when I drive that truck.

We should have somebody with a non L vehicle go down the road and tape us all driving past them with the trucks. or if not a picture for us all.

------------------
feef36ee.jpg.orig.jpg

She has allot of toys on her.
MAY BABIES STAT'S
Built 5/4/99
# 917 of 4000
Best ET. 13.42 at 100.98
best stock 13.96 at ?
2001 ET: 12.???
When the green light drops, the bullsh*t stops.

hey guys(maybe girls too?),
have a G1 for about 5 years,didnt know there were so many other lightning owners so close to me(live real close to woodfield). may be interested in the april run, depending on the date. glad i found this .
let me know the date, smoke them r/t's !

Bundy

Hi,Bundy Svt Bob here. I am almost positive it is April 7 wich is a saturday.By the time we both get to woodfield are Lightnings wont even be warmed up. HaHa. Bob.

There is a test and tune on April 7, The R/T meet is on April 8th, I was also looking at the track rules and a driveshaft loop is required if running faster than 13.9.

------------------
2001 Black Lightning
A.R.E. LS II W/sportwing
Bedrug
More to come.......
I Love this truck!!!

Back