Lightning for sale

K

Kevin Felt

Is anyone out there in Lightning land looking to buy a Lightning?

For Sale: 94 F150 Lightning, Red, All stock, CD player, cruise, power windows, locks, mirrors, sliding rear window, console, class III hitch, fog lights, bed liner, factory tubular rear bumper.Sorry no pics, but if you have seen a red Lightning, you have seen mine.
email: jfelt@skyhigh.com Call Kevin 609-893-4342
Cash talks. $9000

Kevin,
Sounds like a pretty good deal so far, but I think you would have more luck if you post this on the "classifieds" thread.

Since advertising my red 94 last week and already marking it sold, my phone is still ringing off the hook. I point all callers to the Classfieds on this UBB.

Good Luck!
Trace
smile.gif

Hey Trace,
Haven't gotten one bite on the Lightning. Even after I posted it on the classifieds.
Kevin

Kevin,
May I ask how many miles are on your truck and is there anything wrong with it? Your price seems very cheap and quite possibly could be scaring people off. Back when I was searching for a Lightning, a $9000 truck would have really turned me on, but I would have been very skeptical of it's condition.

Since you aren't having much luck, maybe you should try advertising it in a local trader publication.

Please tell us more,
Trace
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Trace (edited 06-02-2000).]

107K miles, it has the normal parking lot dings. I replaced the radius arm bushings a while back with energy suspension units. I priced it based on the mileage.

I would seriously be interested (sounds like a good tow/winter/"truck" project vehicle). If only there was someway to get financing (not on great terms with the local bank). ANd My spare cash budget is targeted for my 93 and to get my race car going again. If you have any great ideas, let me know.

give me an email or call me and we will set up a time to let you look at it and play and all that.

email: kevin_a@yahoo.com

phone 609-893-4342

Kevin

Post yer truck on ebay if your not getting any bites, but a PHOTO is HIGHLY reomended or it wont sell for as much as it could.

Oh, and although a lightning is a truck, its is DEFINATLY not a winter vehicle =) hehe... donought city.

------------------
'93 Black Lightning
'64 Red Galaxie

[This message has been edited by Draconious (edited 06-06-2000).]

I drove it a couple of times in the snow when I didn't want to drive the mustang convertable or if the ranger was broke. I had no problems whatsoever! Then again, I kept my foot out of it.

hehe I said that cuz I got stuck once, stuck were almost any car could have gotten out of it... i went around a corner, and it being a pickup the rear end spun around faster then the front end.. so I wound up facing almost 180 degrees the way I was intending... with both front tires just off of the pavement the rear tires in center of icey street (no curb), and it was just under 1 inch lower then the top of the road.. and even flooring it I did not have enough power to pull the front end back on the road =) going forward would have rusulted in getting stuck in a muddy ditch.. too heavy to manualy push on ice... It was kinda like being on a dynamo when giving it gas.. hehe. I wound up getting pushed backwards... I tried putting the rubber floor mats (they were ruined any way) under the tires but they just shot out like bullets, as I ecpected. Next Time I keep a large bag of salt/sand in bed of truck for weight, and eating the ice =).

But another time it came in handy, after learning how it spun around I got to the point were if I want to turn around I just do a 180 and go the other way on ICE. its kinda fun hhehe. not recomended to try it though.
wink.gif

------------------
'93 Black Lightning
'64 Red Galaxie

Almost wrecked my Ranger that way this past winter. Fortunately, the person was paying more attention than I was and braked with enough clearance to avoid me hitting her.

Back