Lightning Fest, there is always next year

Looks like I am getting married the same weekend as Lightning Fest so I have to pass this year.

I was hoping to make it as I have plenty of customers that will be there and looked forward to JLP setting an even more impressive record, but what can you do.

Good luck to everyone and have fun as usual!

I keep telling people that LightningFest would make an excellent background for a wedding, but nobody seems to want to do that. :? Congratulations and good luck with the wedding

Matt

think about it... once you both say I do, you would be able to do a nice 1/4 blast... have a nice reception getting drunk tailgating.... sounds like a good time to me..

PittsburghSvt said:
think about it... once you both say I do, you would be able to do a nice 1/4 blast... have a nice reception getting drunk tailgating.... sounds like a good time to me..

EXACTLY!!! I hope my gf reads this post, shes ready to get married, but if she wants me to do it soon, it will have to be on my terms. :D

oh you do... I can arrange that!

Congrats! One of the ARLOC guys is getting married that weekend too and he's getting 9 kinds of h#LL.

mhays26 said:
EXACTLY!!! I hope my gf reads this post, shes ready to get married and so am I, but if she wants me to do it soon, it will have to be on my terms. :D

There. I got it before you can edit it. Frank, let's get this to her ASAP. :D

I love the way you guys edit my posts when you quote them.

rmfreeze said:
There. I got it before you can edit it. Frank, let's get this to her ASAP. :D And BTW My name is Robert, and I love little boys :D

mhays26 said:
I keep telling people that LightningFest would make an excellent background for a wedding, but nobody seems to want to do that. :?

Matt

LF may be cool but it would be way too 'neck for me to have THE big wedding at an event... Kind of like getting married at a NASCAR race.

My fiance has no interest in cars so I don't think a wedding at LF would go over to well.:bash: :D

James,
My uncles have never owned a suit and said they are coming in their usual wife beaters. Do you want to talk about 'neck'. I said we should have just gone to Vegas. :D

CONGRATS Denny:) we'll miss you there thats for sure..We hope to break our record here shortly..were starting to get things turned up!..JL

Thanks everyone!

LR would have been a nice chance to meet many new faces but I hope to get a chance and do it again at other meets and next years event.

D, just come to a Differant event this year and meet us all :D
BTW, a pair got married at Micky D's drive through the other night, saw it in the news. They met there, HOW SWEET :cr:
hahahahaha

I got married in Town Hall during a Blizard
BTW, the Snow lasted longer than my marriage,
WOO HOO lucky me :)

Back