Lightning bug is back.

Silver-Bolt

Twisted Member
Not sure if there are any old timers left here. The Lightning bug has once again bitten me. My current Raptor is not filling the void. Hoping to find a low mile stock 03-04 or a well built and documented 99-up. Who is still around?

Wow. Welcome back. I was just looking over your posts on f150 on your Stoptech brake setup. I'm doing the same on my '04. I too was out of the L scene for a few years; but I fixed it with the '04 I bought last year.

my 99 has 10,000 miles....... the truck it BUILT in every witch way there is.. long block, trans, cage,coil over front end, fiberglass leaf, fuel cell, the whole nine yards ...running low 10'S on this soft tune..... can have any documention you need i just have to call my builder and get them.... if you know me from any of the lightning fests you know my truck... its my baby and well taken care of.

Not a real old schooler, but from 2004 era here. Still got the same 2000 L too. I have a Raptor as well that I traded my prior FX4 in for. My L has been put on hold (and not running) for about ~4 years now, but about 2 weeks ago I started working on it again. It felt good :)

i dont know any of you all but its cool to see people that were on here back in 2000 come back talking about lightnings. by the way most people have moved over to lightning R0dder but some still get on here.

Back