lightings in Houston TX.

gen 1

SR-71 flying low
looking to meet up with some gen 1 or 2 owner's. I was thinking this could be very helpful on some project's "mine or your's". My family owns a restraunt on 45 south called "Dixes Dinner" maybe we can get to gether for my outher joy FOOD..thanks, Jeff

Sat., Sun., or any weekday evening except Thurs or Fri. is good for me . I do have some stuff going on next Sat till about 1:30 - 2:00ish, and got stuff going on the Sat after that from about 4:00 to 6:30.

LMK what day/time you decide, would like to get together w/ everyone again.

Is that diner at the College/Airport Exit??

Carl

your both wright we have #3 on 45 south. lets get together some time and chat We have great burgers..what days are yall free? Im good pretty much mon-sun my number is 281-324-1103 JEFF HAILEY

nast94 I live in crosby tx. just a hope skip and a 110 mph blast down hwy 90 from ya

gen 1 said:
nast94 I live in crosby tx. just a hope skip and a 110 mph blast down hwy 90 from ya

COOOOOL!! Finally someone in my area who has one and gives a $hit about it. Most of the ones I see around here are beat to hell!!!

Call me sometime, we can hook up. 281 414 7551.

cool lets not just type message let's realy make the effort to make it happen I'll start by calling nast94 and lets go from there Thanks every one Jeff H.

Chillfactor,

Check the HALO site under the Gen 1 General Discussion Area. We are planning to meet again this Thurs or Fri. Havent made up our minds yet:hh: Look for a topic that says something like GTG Thurs.

The final decision on day will be posted there.

Hope you can make it.

Carl

I noticed that halo is all about gen2's, no offense guys,but that is one of the reason i dont join.I wound like to hang out with gen1 owners.

Back