LFP Will Again Coordinate Reserved Parking for Lightning and HD Trucks at WFC9

NLOC

BBM
I Support the NLOC
Lightning Force Performance has again sponsored and coordinated the reserved parking area for the Lightnings and HD trucks at WFC9. :tu:

The area will again be in the area just past the pit entrance booth. This area will also include port-pottys...now I won't look like this at times ;g

There will be the normal parking lot tailgating parties....Baby Jake and Jeff S. are in charge!:bd: :dp:

If Brooks attends, he is in charge of seal-coating the parking lot (at a new hotel) with rubber---F1 variety!
:3g: :3g: :3g: :bout:

WOOHOO! The only down side is the freakin' sprint (since I'm forbidden from riding motorized scooters) to the stands to see Ralph run. ;)

I need a bigger pot!

FMOS Racing said:
WOOHOO! The only down side is the freakin' sprint (since I'm forbidden from riding motorized scooters) to the stands to see Ralph run. ;)

I need a bigger pot!

Bring a bicycle.....I think I am.

This old man is also tired of the runnin'. But, a friend of mine just got a job managing a new Segway franchise here, so I'm trying to work a deal to demo a Segway for WFC weekend. Wish me luck.:D

I may bring the Golf Cart...got it tuned and it is running like a R@ped @pe! ;)

I will get a wagon to pull all of you old timers around!:D

i'm working on getting the metropolitan back into shape, my little brother hit something and really did a number to it 3 days after I got home from LFest with it. That thing beats THE HECK Outta walking!

BigD said:
I may bring the Golf Cart...got it tuned and it is running like a R@ped @pe! ;)

I will get a wagon to pull all of you old timers around!:D

Dwight,

Put a 2" ball on the back end of the golf cart. Then we can secure lawn chairs to the snowmobile trailer for transportation! :D :D :D

Jake...

Baby Jake said:
Put a 2" ball on the back end of the golf cart. Then we can secure lawn chairs to the snowmobile trailer for transportation! :D :D :D

Phew, after all that technical mechanic talk, there's the Jake we know and love! ;)

Old? Pffft... just gimpy. If you would've seen the way I joddled (half jogged, half waddled) up to the stands to see Ralph's non-run last year, you'd have a little compassion! ;)

Vern, get him to work you a deal on one period! I'd love to have a Segway as a pit scooter! (And it won't pull wheelies!) Just don't love it $4000 worth...

Thanks to all for setting up the "area" under the tree for all the trucks to park together again for WFC 9. Here are some pics of the old man's lightning from last year parked in the "spot". (BTW you can see the back of my "buried" Mach 1 in the background on the bottom picture). I may just be driving a certain Gen 2 in the bracket classes this year!

L-rear.jpg

Bestrun007.jpg

L-sideview2.jpg

Lsideview.jpg

Last edited:
Reserved parking is still a GO!

Due to class sponsorships for the three truck classes, PSP, LFP and Sniper will not be Truck class sponsors at WFC9. The three old class sponsors were offered a "deal" as all three classes were bought out by Ford Truck Performance magazine.

Mark at LFP and George from WFC, assured me that we will retain our reserved parking area this year.

This is the email I received from George:

Hello Dwight,

1. Yes, you guys will have your reserved parking in the same space as last
year.

Regards,
George Gonzalez
Admark, Inc.
11431 NW 34 Street
Miami, FL 33178

Can I park if I don't race? I will be at the track all of sat. and some of sun. If I cant park, I will do the show thing. If so, whats the $$$?

I plan on going.Not racing but I'd still like to be able to park along side the rest of the Ls.I'm just not sure where you guys will be since I've never been to Gateway.

Go to the Pit entrance...we are just past the gate on the left as you drive in....you will not miss us as our area is taped off.

Back