Lfp March Specials!!!!!!!!

Lightninforce

Supporting Vendor
LFP MARCH SPECIALS!!!!!!!!!!

1.) LFP billet lower interchangeable pulley kit...............$197.00
Includes: LFP billet mounting HUB, choice of pulley, Allen bolt hardware, tools & Goodyear Gatorback belt

2.) Hand Held Tuner......................................................$329.00

3.) Denso Iridium plugs..................................................$70.00

4.) LFP/Art Carr 13" triple clutch torque converter.........$549.00
Full 13" billet steel. 2400 Stall
triple clutch ( without the noise/rattle )
Reinforced Turbine
Furnaced Brazed
Torrington Thrust Bearings
Anti-Ballooning Plates
Raybestos Friction Material
High Carbon Steel Turbine Splines
2 Year Warranty!!

5.) Coil Packs................................................................$50.00ea

More LFP Extreme intercooler heat exchangers in stock. Stay tuned, new part(s) to be added soon.

Call Now........1-866-310-0750

Mark/LFP
www.lightningforceperformance.com

Last edited:
LFP/Art Carr 13" triple clutch torque converter

Mark,

I am really interested in this converter and now that it is on special i don't want to miss out. My only problem is i have a few questions what is the correct stall to run in my application. I see people have 2400, 2600, and 2800. :confused: I have a 2000L with a 6lb lower all the other basics and the stock 355 rear gear the truck sees street driving and some track. The way it is now i see 12.9's in the 1/4 i would like to get it down a few tenths. I was thinking of upping the rear gears. Would this have an effect on which converter stall speed i should get. Also what do you think is the best rear gearing i have read that 410 were too steep. Thanks for the info if all works out i will be ordering the converter soon and maybe some gears :tu:

thanks
Victor

also i tried to pm you but your box is full so i just posted it instead

:3g:

Specials

Specials are still good, LFP Pulley included
A gear swap to 4:10 will be good. It will not have a mojor affect on the stall.
If your L is a daily drive then a good street/strip stall is 2400. Remember more boost/power made will bump the stall speed a bit.
Hope this helps. Speak to you soon.

Mark/LFP
www.lightningforceperformance.com
" Check It Out "

Hey Mark, just left you a message on the return of that 2.93 upper. Contact me as soon as you get a moment. You have my number. Thanks

Mark, is this price still good for the pulleys? If so I'll call and order one.

Just finished installing one of your E-Fan kits this passt weekend, great product!

Thanks,
David

Back