Lfp Dec. Specials Check It Out!!

Lightninforce

Supporting Vendor
Accu-Fab billet polished single blade throttle body..$389.00

LFP front alignment kit..............................................$39.00

Ford 4x4 Deep sump transmission pan & filter..........$48.00

Bedrug.......................................................................$265.00

DiabloSport Predator.........must call for best price......you'll be glad you did!!!!!
available for Lightning/HD/Cobra/Mustang.

toll free 1-866-310-0750

Mark/LFP
www.lightningforceperformance.com

I assume that alignment kit is a cam bolt kit? How agressive are they? I need some that allow for more adjustment than the NAPA ones I have now as they are killing my tires at an alarming rate.

I may have to talk to you about a predator. Also, any word on the coating prices on the upper plenums?

DUNNO?

just lately all specials i see are all gen2 stuff... i know they are the new kid on the block and there owners have so much money they dont know what to do with....jk.....

do they offer a bed rug for a gen1?

tractions bars? lowering kits... what ever.....

just give us an item or 2 who knows it seems where always buying something?

chris

Gen1 stuff

Chris,

I understand.

Our traction bars that will be back in stock in about a week will work on both Gen1 & Gen2.
I can get Bedrugs for the Gen1's. I'll make a call today and pricing posted.
I do have a lowering kit. Let me check stock and see about a special price. Thanks for the heads up.

Mark/LFP

Hey Mark,

I ordered a Bassani cat back and some blue Lightning emblems from you AWHILE AGO, and I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY 2 SMALL EMBLEMS YET. :mad: At this time I dont care what color you send me as long as I get them. I already paid and it has been put on my card since the order.

I dont care whether it is the black carbon fiber, or white carbon fiber, what ever you have.

Thanks

Forced_Fed said:
Hey Mark,

I ordered a Bassani cat back and some blue Lightning emblems from you AWHILE AGO, and I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY 2 SMALL EMBLEMS YET. :mad: At this time I dont care what color you send me as long as I get them. I already paid and it has been put on my card since the order.

I dont care whether it is the black carbon fiber, or white carbon fiber, what ever you have.

Thanks

Why you gotta bring this up in this thread? This is not the place for this. ;c

-Kimball

Bedrug?

mark,
i was looking at the bedrug on your website and the price wasn't updated for the sale price...should this be done before i order one....

just wondering

UKBLUE

Badges & Bedrugs

The Bedrug specials are for NLOC. When LFP runs specials our website will normally not reflect it. If your interested in the Bedrug special or any of our other specials feel free to call toll free and we can take your order over the phone. If no one is avaialble please leave a # and best time to return your call.

I apologies to anyone who has ordered our badge overlays in the past few mo. We have them sourced out and have been having a problem getting our product. I am personally in contact with another firm to begin making the badges. In the meantime, if you don't wish to wait, I will refund you your money. Shoot me an email of call and I'll get it taken care of. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Mark/LFP

Back