Lfp Aug. Specials

Lightninforce

Supporting Vendor
LFP Phenolic spacers kit.....................$59.00
Kit includes phenolic spacer, two gaskets, hardware kit that includes 2 phenolic hardware extensions for the longer bolts.

LFP NEW IMPROVED EXtreme performance heat exchangers...................................................$379.00 FREE SHIPPING

BRISK Performance plugs....................$89.00 FREE SHIPPING

LFP STAGE1 Performance valve body/Ford Deep Sump transmission pan/ new filter.........................$199.00

LFP Quick Change lower pulley kit.......$189.00
Billet hub, choice of 2#,3#,4#,6#,8# pulley ring, Allen bolt hardware, 14mm hex head tool, converter lock tool, Goodyear Gatorback belt.

MAGNAFLOW Cat Back.........................$385.00 Freight included.

BASSANI Cat Back....call for best price!!!!!!!!!

ROYAL PURPLE 5/20............................$5.75 qt.

Mark/LFP
www.lightningforceperformance.com
" Check It Out "

Last edited:
Phenolic Spacer

Great, I just ordered a phenolic spacer 2 weeks ago, at regular price.

Oh well, at least it's already on the truck.

what do u have left?

do you still have the spacers if so do they include all 6 bolts how hard to install. also does the 4# lower pulley set include everything to install it and is it the interchangeable where if going to the track i can slap on the 6# and finally, if it is interchangeable how much more for the 6#. thanks mike

Mike,

If your talking about our LFP phenolic spacer kit, yes we have plenty. We just finished a run of them. Our kits include 2 new gaskets, new hardware and 2 phenolic spacer extensions for longer bolts.
Our LFP Quick Change Lower pulley kits include the tools you need and a proper sized Goodyear Gatorback belt. Going to the track and wanting to change from 4# to 6# by dropping blower belt, backing out 6 Allen bolts.
Additional rings are $89.00.

Mark/LFP
www.lightningforceperformance.com
" Check It Out "

You said you were offering the New intake and throttle body together as a combo with a discounted price. If I bought a Throttle body from you now for full price would you sell me the new intake penum for the KB when it comes out for the difference up to the combo price?
We are having a dyno day in two weeks and would like the tb at least before thatr but don't want to have to buy both pieces seperately and pay more.

Just sent paypal for LFP phenolic spacer kit, wanted to
get in before August deadline for $59 special.
Thanks
Chris

Mark,

Just paypal'd the $$$ for some of the "Iced Tea" or "Lipton" plugs as we like to call them. :D Looking forward to trying them out....see my paypal payment info for some details.

Thanks

Back