Lets have a Hooters Christmas.........

Brentwood works for me.
Hooter's wings a little rich for me.
Probably will not bring L, still have to do more shake down runs. Have a small coolant leak I haven't found yet.
Think I have your address "somewhere"??
Don

Hey, we need all the GTG's we can get. Let's honor Alex's suggestion of Hooters on Dec. 20 since it was first. Roy, do you have another date that would work for your idea? Hope to see you on 12/20 too.

Looks like there's gonna be a break in the storm for our GTG at Hooters. 11am, as usual?

Please post up if you're coming. I'm gonna do some Christmas shopping in a day or so! ;)

Will be there at 11am IF it doesn't storm and if there are not unexpected things happening at my end.
Unexpected things meaning my older sister is having medical problems and????
Don

Looks like a chance of rain after 2pm tomorrow.

Any one else coming besides me and Alex and Don??? Roy? George? Jon?
I was looking forward to showing off my new brakes!

Last edited:
It was good to see Alex again. Unfortunately, he was the only other member to show up for lunch with me and Margaret! No one posted or called...what a bunch of slugs!

Margaret texted, then called, George's wife. I guess she then called him, because he texted me from work. Yeah, he had to go to work today. That's what happens when you get to be a boss. Where was everyone else for our only GTG of 2015???

Weather was mostly dry. It misted a little on our way there; cloudy and dry the rest of the afternoon.

I guess we should look ahead now to Fab Fords in April as our next GTG?!?

Sorry Paul, I should have at least let you know I wasn't coming. It rained here in Oakland this morning and Sharon worked today. The Radiation/Oncology clinic was open and treating patients so the staff could have next Friday off.

Whatever I ate or drank last night was still with me in the morning.
Finally just had some chicken noodle soup about a half hour ago--stomach still is hurting.
DARN!!
Don

Thanks for lunch today Paul those fish tacos where very tasty.

My pleasure! I had planned on springing for lunch for all who showed up, as my Christmas present to BALA. I got off easy.

It was the first time I had Hooter's hot wings in over a year. I almost didn't remember how I order them! Ohhh, sooo good! :drool:

Sure miss seeing you all. I worked 93 hours last week :BH:

We miss you too, my brutha! If you're at the Goodguys, you're autocrossing instead of looking at cars with us. You work too much. You need to hire help. Don't wait until you're old (like Don) to slow down. Your best years are right now! What would you really rather be doing???

Back