Leaf spring shipping weight.

GT347SC

Does anyone know the weight of the L leaf springs? I need to figure out shipping cost to get some sent to me. If you know or have some you could weigh I would appreciate it.

Does anyone know the weight of the L leaf springs? I need to figure out shipping cost to get some sent to me. If you know or have some you could weigh I would appreciate it.

if bobby doesn't post up,pm him. i know he has shipped some.

I will look in my shipping records when i get home tonight and let you know.

You are asking about a set of Lightning Leaf's correct? Also is it with or without the factory slapper?

With slappers and set or single. I think the way its going maybe better singles and shipping two packages. Either way. Thanks. Commingle from Tennessee

Met this guy at O'Reilly's in Shreveport a couple weeks ago. :thumbup:

Is this for your ext cab, or that other one you picked up?

Met this guy at O'Reilly's in Shreveport a couple weeks ago. :thumbup:

Is this for your ext cab, or that other one you picked up?

For the other one. x cab has them. Someone put reg F150 leafs in the other truck so i want it back down.

It was cool to randomly meet some one else on here. I saw another gen1 sunday in shreveport.

yeah, i've seen a black '95 i think it was, at applebees one time. but that's the only one I've seen in Shreveport. a couple of gen 2's and two HD's.

The leaf springs with the factory slapper bars weigh roughly 65lbs each

What services have you used to ship the leafs. What was the least expensive?

I only use Fed Ex as I have my own account.

If you give me some info I can look and see what it cost. Shipping to a Business cost less than going to a house.

Do you box them, wrap them, or ship bare. Spence has them so ill have to see what he can do for packaging.

o crap...you are going to get pink springs wrapped in purple packing....lmao

Oh well they are going on a girls truck. I aleady had to let her put a hello kitty steering wheel cover on it. She wanted camo. I said you can make it girly but not redneck.

Do you box them, wrap them, or ship bare. Spence has them so ill have to see what he can do for packaging.

I put a small cardboard box over the ends to protect them and the just wrap it wil bubble wrap and packing tape.

I also pull the factory slapper off and tape it to the spring pack so it does not stick out as much.

Back