L Fest & WFC

we get the Old Town even but would love to get a track day thing going. I have no clue how to even make something like that happen though.
Problem is if we have it in Orlando so it is centrally(?) located well we all know Bithlo's track sucks ***. Moroso would be awesome but then the northern guys would have one heck of a drive. I dunno.
I am going to L fest though I think this year will be the biggest ever. Prolly going to fly if we dont take Ed's truck.

Headed to L'fest

I'll be flying in though - I recall the drive down from KC to Tampa. Between dodging huge pot holes in the highway or playin' cat and mouse with the Highway Patrol (think they are still lookin' for me in ATL <<- funny story) I swore I'd never do that drive again. Drive up would be great, but why does it always seem to take twice as long going back??

At least the bro will be picking me up in his red 99 L so I'll be representing FLOC in a small way. He sent me a DVD of the L'fest from last year, looked like alot of fun.. can't wait.

The stickers look great, any chance of doing some T-shirts as well??

Dvd

Sure - need to call em anyways to make hotel reservation. I think he has some footage when it was held at Heartland Park in Topeka, KS as well. Will see if I can get em to combine the two on one DVD so I can pass em along to you guys.

Back