L Fest 6 Who's in ?

MJ351

L Fest 5 Cost $ 62,189.02
Like The Title Says......

Who From The Jersey Bunch is Gonna Make L Fest 6?

MJ351
L Fest 6 Event Coordinator

I would love to go but being a broke college student I wouldn't be able to make it out there. If I had the money I wouldn't think twice.

I would love to go but being a broke college student I wouldn't be able to make it out there. If I had the money I wouldn't think twice.

Get With Justin Di Palma, He Always Figures Out How To Bring friends...

Hey Lucke55, Justin has a truck but it's been apart for over 1 year now maybe he can tow you out , He just likes to go there and hang out. OH and he is the official Lightning FEST PIT boy too:thumbup:

It's been so long since he has been on I forgot something with the # 437 in it .. Look in the DelValLo site in the NLOC he is listed as the moderator :headscratch:

Hey Lucke55, Justin has a truck but it's been apart for over 1 year now maybe he can tow you out , He just likes to go there and hang out. OH and he is the official Lightning FEST PIT boy too:thumbup:

L fest Pit Boy,

I have raced at every L fest I have been at. Last year I just used my other truck. (aka Larry's) And If my truck is not done again this year I will be using Larrys again. What are friends for anyways. :scared1:

Justin

PS I will be there. Why miss this one. It could be the best one yet.

L fest Pit Boy,

I have raced at every L fest I have been at. Last year I just used my other truck. (aka Larry's) And If my truck is not done again this year I will be using Larrys again. What are friends for anyways. :scared1:

Justin

PS I will be there. Why miss this one. It could be the best one yet.

Dude, I look forward to seeing your mug. Go on over & sign up, you need a low number.....

Back