Kennedale in January

I'm doing some work to my truck and not sure if I'll have it ready, but if I make it I'll loan ya the money to run
smile.gif

------------------
Raymond,
Performance Specialties

Hey guys,

It's looking real doubtful weatherwise, but who knows. Looking forward to meeting some new folks. Stay tuned.

Looks like the weather is going to give us a break.

Local Forecast from the National Weather Service
dallas, ellis, johnson, kaufman, rockwall, tarrant, including the cities of cleburne, dallas, ft worth, rockwall, terrell, waxahachie
400 PM CST THU JAN 18 2001

Tonight...cloudy and cold with light snow likely. Total accumulations of one inch or less. Lows in the lower 30s. North wind 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 60 percent.

Friday...decreasing clouds and windy. Highs in the lower 40s. Northwest wind 15 to 25 mph and gusty.

Friday night...clear. Lows in the lower 20s.

Doug, I'll have my ET Streets with me. Make sure you bring your 14mm lug nuts. The 20s are staying on for tomorrow night.

Yeah Baaaaaby!

[This message has been edited by Sixpipes (edited 01-18-2001).]

Sounds good. If i am gonna keep screwing around with tire changes I need to upgrade to the Wyldman fullsize jack

Doug

Hey guys,
I'll bring my full size jack tonight for ya
smile.gif

Weather looks good.....
Is everyone still going????
I'll be there about 6:30...

The paper says High of 37 today.... Too Fooking cold to change tires, I am itching to race though. Gotta dig out the carhart coveralls and other Yankee wear....

Doug

Hey guys....sorry I couldnt make it. I wish I was there! It looked like a lot of fun from the pics. Ill make next time for sure!!

------------------
94 SVT Lightning #1570
10 sec. 89 Mustang

Back