Kennedale in January

S

Sixpipes

Anybody know the T & T schedule? Let's pick a
date.

Doug - I'll let you try out my ET Streets if you meet me there. Go_rila is in the shop, but should be out soon.

[This message has been edited by Sixpipes (edited 01-08-2001).]

Im in....everyone just pick a date. I am open to just about anytime.

Time to go see what the 'ol L has!!

------------------
94 SVT Lightning
10 sec. 89 Mustang

Sixpipes

Mine is drinking fluid faster now too.... Still debating on what to do.... I wonder if i can wait till April for new version fix, if one exists.

I willl still go to the track, just may not make many runs.

Doug

i'm in just let me know.....

------------------
00'WHITE LIGHTNING
clear coners
Street Scene grille insert
PSP full deal
2\2 chamber flowmasters
MT ET streets 26-10.5-16
bedrug
best 1\8: 8.419 @ 83.48
best 1\4: 13.174 @ 100.48
intercooler replaced at 8500 miles

Got a call from Bankston today. The second intercooler was replaced and my truck will be ready tomorrow. Looks like either one of the next two weekends (20th & 27th) will work for me. Glad to see you still have your truck Mark. I may try my 20s the first time out and see how they hook.

Burnout video still pending?

[This message has been edited by Sixpipes (edited 01-11-2001).]

Hey Sixpipes,
Ya I still have the L for now. I'm waiting for the snout replacment from Dallas Mustang STILL!!!! It's been 2 1/2 months. I talked with them tues. and they finally ordered the replacment snout.
To top it off I found a couple oil spots under her over the weekend. It's coming from the same location as before, you know when they replaced the motor for the leaking head.
So I may be gettting a new motor again...
Oh I almost forgot,!?>?!>!?!>?!>? I'm starting to have problems with the tranny>?!
I went to Kennedale last weekend with the LS1 guys and a friend of mine. I had a great time but The trans is taking about about a good 2 sec to shift gears. Its really bad from 1st to 2nd. It feels like someone is leting the clutch out very sloooooowwwwww!?!?
I DON'T KNOW!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

Sorry to hear about all your problems. The transmission thing is a new one for me.

What time did you go with the LS1 guys? Next weekend would be good for me.

Hey Sixpipes,
I went out there last weekend. Friday night and then went back sat morning.
Next weekend sounds great. Would like to go Friday night or sat afternoon. I would rather go Friday night.
Let me know..........

Hey Sixpipes,
The track is open from 7-midnight. I just live down the street so I'll get there at about 6:30 and save some spots. So when ever you get there. You are talking about the one in Kennedale not Denton, Right???
Do you know if anyone else would like to go?
http://www.texasraceway.com/

[This message has been edited by Autothrottle (edited 01-13-2001).]

How about it folks out there? Looks like we will have two. I will have my digital camera with me so I will post some pictures. Be famous. Get your mug/truck on the NLOC. I will also have a sign-in sheet for e-mails and other stuff.

Mark - I will try to be there early also.

Pictures of racing what a concept !!!

I will plan on going - Will race depending on condition of the intercooler

Doug

[This message has been edited by Silver_2000_:)! (edited 01-13-2001).]

Cool up to three L's.!.!.!.
Hey Moonshine what about it, you in??????

OK, three. We need some Generation guys. How bout it NTBen342?

Met you a Kennedale when you drove my L for me 9no helmet). Can you give me any info on oil leak you had, ie. FORD info on replacing motor or head. Myself and another Houston area L have developed the same problem. I have not made it to dealer yet, but dealer is planning to try to just replace gasket on his L. I have heard that FORD had a memo that stated gasket replacement would not work. Also that this problem is a 5.4 problem, not just with L's. Any help appreciated.

Originally posted by Autothrottle:
Hey Sixpipes,
Ya I still have the L for now. I'm waiting for the snout replacment from Dallas Mustang STILL!!!! It's been 2 1/2 months. I talked with them tues. and they finally ordered the replacment snout.
To top it off I found a couple oil spots under her over the weekend. It's coming from the same location as before, you know when they replaced the motor for the leaking head.
So I may be gettting a new motor again...
Oh I almost forgot,!?>?!>!?!>?!>? I'm starting to have problems with the tranny>?!
I went to Kennedale last weekend with the LS1 guys and a friend of mine. I had a great time but The trans is taking about about a good 2 sec to shift gears. Its really bad from 1st to 2nd. It feels like someone is leting the clutch out very sloooooowwwwww!?!?
I DON'T KNOW!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

------------------
Bob
White 00L
66 K-GT Stang w/408

Hey Bobcmt,
Hey, how are doing? Ya I remember ya.
Just drop me an e-mail and I'll fill ya in.
jacksonms@home.com

This friday the 19th? Should work for me.

------------------
94 SVT Lightning
10 sec. 89 Mustang

OK. Friday the 19th. Weather Watch on til Friday. Right now they are predicting rain and cold. We'll make a decision on Thursday night based on weather so keep your fingers crossed.

I'm in, as long as the weather is OK.

------------------
'00 white Lightning #405
Best run 13.2 @ 103 on F1's

Im not sure if I will be able to make now...got to check my finances. I just got canned from my job yesterday!!

I know its cheap..so I will see what I can do.

------------------
94 SVT Lightning #1570
10 sec. 89 Mustang

Back