KCIR - Aug. 2

R

RhinoRacn

Hey everyone I just thought I would invite everone to KCIR this Wednesday Night. Donald and I are going, the rest of you are more then welcome. I will be in the white one and Donald has a black one.

Shawn

IVE NEVER BEEN TO KCIR? WHERE IS IT AT? WHAT ARE THE REQUIRMENTS?

It is just South of I-70 on the Noland Road Exit. When you get off of I-70, you will go straight through all the stop lights, the road will curve just keep going south on that road. It will be on the left hand side about 6 or 7 miles off of I-70. Someone might have better directions but that is the easiest way I could think of unless you are coming from the south already. In that case you get off of 470 at (I think) 350 head north and turn right at the first stop light. Then KCIR will be an the right hand side.

Shawn

Shawn; I may try to make it also. It'll be the last time I'll be able to make it for about 3 weeks since I'll be out of town.

Carl (caa76): Almost forgot; you'll need a helmet. Also, before you get there; raise your front tires to 50lbs (55 would be better)...

[This message has been edited by roger (edited 08-01-2000).]

caa76 - born in 76? Sheesh, that's the year my son was born! Boy, you guys are starting to make me feel old.
wink.gif
As far as KCIR tomorrow night, I'll try, but as they say, "look for me when you see me coming". I have a meeting tomorrow afternoon, and it probably depends on that.

I'm working on a possible get-together, more news to come after the meeting tomorrow.

------------------
VJ Racing
Black 93 #3181
nloc 72
13.85@98

VERN, YOUR NOT OLD JUST MORE EXPERIENCE! WHAT TIME TOMORROW? THANK FOR THE HELP! WHAT ABOUT TRACTION? JUST PUT IN 50 TO 55 PSI IN MY TIRES? LET ME KNOW.

THANKS AGAIN

To CAA76:I'm not old,I'm 21 with 24 years experiance.I was just wondering if that is what you meant by experiance because my 20 year old daughter tells me I'm just old.Bobby

Donald said he should be there about 6:30 and I should be there about 7:00 maybe a little later. Carl I can bring my portable air tank if you want to play with tire pressure, just let me know. Vern hope you can make. Roger hope you can to. What about Troy and some of the others?

Shawn

SO EVERYONE IS GOING TO BE THERE ABOUT 7:00 PM, SOUNDS GOOD, I HOPE I CAN MAKE IT. SHAWN ILL LET YOU KNOW ABOUT THE AIR TANK.THANKS
smile.gif
DOES THIS EVENT HAPPEN EVERY WEDESDAY NIGHT? LET ME KNOW WHAT IS UP
C-YA

Hi Shawn,
Really wish I could come but just too short a notice and I work till 11pm. If i wasn't going to Detroit next week I would go but I have to be a good boy/employee and show up until then. I would love to race you again since all I saw was your tailights the last time. Tell all who show up hi for me and if Roger has any ice on him- HIDE IT!
I'm pretty sure I will be at the Mustang/Ford powered event their having at Metro Ford this coming Sat for a while so mabey see you then. C ya all and hope it doesn't rain on you.
Troy

------------------
99 Lightning-no mods yet but PSP products in the future
97 Probe GT- stock

: hay storm what metro event are you talking about. if it is this weekend i would like to check it out. i will ask shawn about it also. what is it all about? any info will help.. thanks

------------------
Five0 Drw
nolc# 354
#63 "n" 95

Sorry guys, I won't be able to make it tonight. Have fun, and beat up on that R/T for me! Also, check the new thread - I have some news.

------------------
VJ Racing
Black 93 #3181
nloc 72
13.85@98

hi five0drw, just saw it in the KC star auto section last Sat. I don't think it's going to be a major event but just a little thing that Mid America Mustangs/Metro Ford are putting on at the dealership. I also saw a 1/4 section ad for it in the paper a couple days ago saying it was billed as "Race day" and supposed to have a couple of Dale Jarrets, I think?, sponsored race cars at the dealership. I figured since they sponsored the KCIR event I might take the truck out there for awhile. Hope to see you and Shawn there or in Columbia mabey? I know I won't even have to ask about early Sept's date eh!

------------------
99 Lightning-no mods yet but PSP products in the future
97 Probe GT- stock

Back