Kart racing in Sterling Sunday 11/25?

B

Bike Rider

Hey all, I know it's short notice, but I'm thinking of going to the kart place in Sterling Sunday afternoon with a friend or two. Anyone interested? Give me a ring 703-413-6414.

Papa

Hey,

Is there one of those go cart tracks in a warehouse around here??? We could have an NVLOPE evening at the track with a trophy and everthing, what do you think???

That was in Sterling, 5 mins away from Dulles airport. WIt's indoors. 4-stroke karts. We had a blast. Ran in championship format, 5 races ($60), grid positions assigned by computer to keep things fair. It was a blast. You get detailed prinouts of you performance for each race. We should definitely all get together to do it a couple of times this winter, at the very least.

A friend of mine is organizing a fund-raising event (for injured motorcycle racers) there for January or February. I count on all of you to be there. I'll post details as soon as I have them.

I did this with a company in Dallas, and we rented the track for the whole evening --- I think there were like 20 of us, and the gave us a real good deal, and we had a trophy presentation at the end and everthing --- but like this group there was really no competition --- people just did not have a competitive spirit ---- NOT
biggrin.gif

Back