Just got pulled over for nothing!

cobrayankee

NLOC member 928
I was driving down York Road doing the speed limit when all of a sudden a cop pulls out from another road and gets on my @ss. He stayed there for about 10 seconds then swung around on my right side and stares into the cab of the truck. He followed me to a gas station, got out, and came to the truck. I asked what the hell he was doing and he said he noticed my truck when I went by and then saw the numbers on teh side (from the track Wednesday night), and he wanted to know how fast it was. When I told him, he wanted to take it for a ride, so I said I guess I can give you a ride. He said no, I am going to drive it. I said hell no, and we went on for a few minutes, but he kept insisting that he drive such a fast truck, and he finally said fine, I'm going to site you for not cooperating with the law. I told him to screw off, got in my truck and left. What is that all about?!?!?! I think he has Lightning envy!!! Probably drives a Jeep or something.

he he

you should have told him you would let him drive your truck if you drove his cop car he he then when you got in the car tare it up he he hit the light and get him in deep $hit ;k

Most cops are good people with a hard job to do. But that one sounds like a real power junkie. What he did was out of line. You should have gotten his badge # or the number on his car and called in a complaint. It's hard to remberer to get that stuff when your pissed. I wouldn't give him a ride. He might have written you up with the attitude he had.:db:

OK OK, it was FORDMECH00 that pulled me over. When I first saw the car on my @ss, I was thinking "What the **** is wrong with this guy?!?!?!" Then he pulled up next to me and I looked over with a sort of pissed off look but then recognized that jarhead haircut from Wednesday night :D I knew you were from Catonsville, but had no idea you were patrolling the mean streets of Cockeysville! :tug: We pulled into a gas station to BS for a few minutes. We should have lined up at a stoplight and gave everyone a show!! Anyways, you had me there for a minute or two. :tu:

Back