June 04 ideas

Hmmmm....

Cook-outs are always fun. :)

FAJITAS!!! :drool:

:dp:

Just need to find a nice place where it's cool and there's plenty of shade.

I better not work!;c

I think that I might hit the Putt Putt Friday night after our premarriage counseling at church. I am in town this weekend for wedding and house stuff so I might be out Saturday night also, I thought about going to Vans to look around.
Mark

a grillin' get together sounds good.
next question- where?

Mark, whens the big day? hows the house coming along?
I've never been out to vans, jugding by what I've read on TRS you gotta be put on "the list" or something otherwise they won't let you pull in and park or something.

Everything in starting to get moving. We finalized the build sheet on the house and it should be ready to move in at the end of October. The wedding is November 20th; all of the planning and church stuff for it was finished yesterday.
We will have to host a BBQ next year because with the corner lot, I figure we can park nine truck on the street around the house.
The only bad part about the neighborhood is the HOA. You can only do car work in the garage. All in all it is worth it to get out of the ghetto.
Mark

Here's the truck in front of it's new home.

22721-490-5924.jpg

looks like the neighborhood across the road from us.

take pics of the build, they come in handy. (trying to see if there is a stud, pipe etc in a certain area, or wires/cables)

I was gonna run some speaker wire for rear surround after we moved in, luckly I saw that Newmark put in a cross-stud in between the studs before the drywall went up. If I had not seen that, the wires would not be able to come out the wall down low. I'm not sure if all builders do this, they said it wasn't required by code.

The neighborhood in on the back side of Old Settlers Park.
I was thinking that if we did all of the moving with a convoy of Lightnings, it would only take about an hour to move everything. J/K:3g:

Are you down the street in the DR Horton condos. I thought that looked like the ones from the pictures that I have seen from you.
We will have to start a new Round Rock Lightning Owners Club.
The house should be done at the end of October so we should see you around the nighborhood.
Later.

Back