July GTG on the 30th at the Lake Front

Blue Oval Forever

Gen 1 Salvage Yard Owner
I Support the NLOC
Saturday July 30 GTG around 10am New Orleans Lake Front.

I will post up other info as it is know.

Mike from in Slidell is going to bring some food. Look like a BBQ will be there to cook other stuff.

I'll be out there after 12:00 PM, I was planning on smoking a Boston butt, Derek said he was going to secure a grill, now they are talking about eating local. So just let me know what's happening, I'm tied up at the restaurant until noon though.

Lakefront

This is still a go. Some are meeting in Gulfport and some are meeting at Tanger Mall Cracker Barrel resturant in Gonzales.

Initial meet spot is 8000 Lakeshore dr. Supposed to be a resturant there....

Baton Rouge area Lightnings-
I will be at Tanger Mall Gonzales at 8:30 to 8:45 and depart at 9:00 to head to N.O. for 10:00 on Sat. July 30th.

Cracker Barrel Old Country Store
2313 Tanger Boulevard, Gonzales, LA 70737-5743
Opens at 6:00 for breakfast.

For more details please go here because I type horribly slow. See ya there'

:scared1:

Last edited by a moderator:
Deleted Link

So, it appears the link to ** where all the info is at has been deleted. I am just trying to include everybody and am not trying to get into a pissing contest over here for some things that may have happened waaaay before I even got my L. Anybody that wants to participate is welcome. Thanks.

So, it appears the link to ** where all the info is at has been deleted. I am just trying to include everybody and am not trying to get into a pissing contest over here for some things that may have happened waaaay before I even got my L. Anybody that wants to participate is welcome. Thanks.

Dont worry The guys that hung on here are all less than 30 min's. from the lake. So ones that can make it will.

We have been doing Big GTG for a long time and noone except locals seem to show. Had to come to BR to do a Crawfish boil to get any from that are to show or when we went to Mike's place in Slidell.

Just like you not tryong to **** anyone off but we have gone through this before.

Back