July 2008 Gen 1 Truck Of The Month – Congratulations Mike Jones "MJ351" (NLOC# 1174)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful truck, can't wait to meet you at L fest, if you look really hard you can see the rancho's you sold me in my sig, thanks again and well deserved congrats.
Corey :tu:

Just wait boys,

The mad scientist has been working real hard to make the truck a show stopper this year!!!!

Mike,

truck looks Killer as always. Well deserved. See you in KC!!

Just wait boys,

The mad scientist has been working real hard to make the truck a show stopper this year!!!!

BTW!!!! If you wanna have a real shot at winning the show class this year I believe you need to bring back something you did in 06.

I have a supply house that i can pick up saran(sp) wrap cheap 10000' rolls. :D :stirpot:

Mike,

truck looks Killer as always. Well deserved. See you in KC!!

BTW!!!! If you wanna have a real shot at winning the show class this year I believe you need to bring back something you did in 06.

I have a supply house that i can pick up saran(sp) wrap cheap 10000' rolls. :D :stirpot:

Bobby,

Funny you should mention that, I bought a new roll last week ;)

congrats

when I saw this truck in person I almost passed out from how clean this truck is in person. I mean it is THEE cleanest truck I have ever seen in person. and we all know there are some CLEAN trucks in this board.

btw, got any side shots of that red gen 1 being towed, would love to see more if it and the rims on it.

Willy

when I saw this truck in person I almost passed out from how clean this truck is in person. I mean it is THEE cleanest truck I have ever seen in person. and we all know there are some CLEAN trucks in this board.

btw, got any side shots of that red gen 1 being towed, would love to see more if it and the rims on it.

Willy

The red truck was mt '92 supercab. I am sure I have some wheel shots somewhere. They were old school smoooth steelies with small caps...

Willy

The red truck was mt '92 supercab. I am sure I have some wheel shots somewhere. They were old school smoooth steelies with small caps...

Thanks to all!!!

Well guys,

We are at the end of July and I wanted to thank all of you for your kind words. It has been really cool to be in the spotlight! My motivation for building my truck is a direct result of all the things I have learned here and for that I am greatful!

I hope to see you all at LightningFest 6. It has been a long, rewarding trip filled with surprizes all the way to this event!! In fact, I am pretty confident that when you see 1679 roll out of the trailer this year you will be seeing something new from me!!

MJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back