Joliet Race 2009

I think a Lightning only spot is cool!

But with my enclosed trailer I cant do the pitting in the grass thing like they wanted us to do a WFC10

If you could get us on the paved part you would be the man! :eek:ldtu:
pitting in the grass at Rt 66 is fine with inclosed trailers. At least Me, Ray and Ross have never had any problems. last year is the first year I missed in like 5 Im hoping to run this year.

pitting in the grass at Rt 66 is fine with inclosed trailers. At least Me, Ray and Ross have never had any problems. last year is the first year I missed in like 5 Im hoping to run this year.

You better come down this year.:buddies:

So are we SURE the event is the 16th-19th July. I requested those days off work yesterday. I dont see the 09 schedual on the rt66 web page yet. And dont worry guys I'll make sure we have a Sh!ter in our pits again Im going to get one with a sink in it this year :thumbup: .

Jeff, is it possible to run both the truck class and true street? Not asking about rules, just schedule-wise.

we have not worked on the scheduling part of that race yet. True street might be run on Saturday at this event instead of Sunday like in years past so you might just loose one qualifing hit on Saturday for the truck class but gain 3 test n tune Stay tuned for the schedule.

Thanks Jeff for the quick response - I'll keep checking the schedule, and if it works out, I'll go ahead and join to run the truck class and try TS. The more racing, the better. And who knows - I've taken home 2 trophys before ;)

:LMAO:
:noentry:Not the ones around here:noentry:

There are a couple of strip clubs around though.

Went to a race in Joilet years ago. Went to a club with some guys and I would not call it a strip culb. There was a city ordinance that the girls could NOT take anything off.

what has to be in order to race at Joliet? or is it for the exsisting people raced before? not so much up to date with all this.

Smitty

what has to be in order to race at Joliet? or is it for the exsisting people raced before? not so much up to date with all this.

Smitty

Here is the low down on True Street...... You do NOT have to be a NMRA/NMCA member to run this class, you do have to me a member to run any other class. :cool:

Smitty

Feel free to call me with any questions you might have between 3pm-7pm Tuesday-Thursday EASTERN TIME #714-460-3813.

Everyone is invited to race at this event. to run in the Detroit Locker TruckLightning class you will have to be a member of the NMRA but to run in True Street you do not have to be a member. for all of the 2009 rules go to NMRA Digital and go to the lounge section they are all posted there.

Last edited:
Feel free to call me with any questions you might have between 3pm-7pm Tuesday-Thursday EASTERN TIME #714-460-3813.

Everyone is invited to race at this event. to run in the Detroit Locker TruckLightning class you will have to be a member of the NMRA but to run in True Street you do not have to be a member. for all of the 2009 rules go to NMRA Digital and go to the lounge section they are all posted there.

Thanks jeff, def gonna be coming this year.... read most of the regs/guidlines last night. just fearing the protree!! haha. True Street this year... see what the lightning will do. :)

Smitty

soon as you see any yellow amber stomp on it.:eek:ldtu:

def. im used to cordova sportsman tree... ran there since i was 16... it was funny when i ran the 1/8th mi here in TN and they had the pro tree... i kinda sat there for a second like what the **** happened. :)

Smitty

Back