JL 3# Pulley and Belt for 99-00 lightning

J

Jeffhoupt

Got a 2001(block) pulley doesnt fit so im selling my 99-00 Johnny Lightning 3# pulley and belt for $185 shipped to your door (ill pay shipping). Any one who is interested email me or post a reply thanks!

-Jeff

jeffhoupt@aol.com

How about a dollar
smile.gif

kitbuf and Mondo1

GET THE HECK OUT OF HERE IF YOU GUY'S HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO BUT WASTE OUR TIME!!!
mad.gif

Dont you go getting you lacey panies in a bunch. I was just making an offer. If you dont want it just say so, but don't be getting chitty. By the way, one went for $120 just a few days ago, so don't think you are going to get what you want. So I guess it is a good thing you threw it in the trash to save yourself some heart ache.

i will have to do some checking to see if i can afford it but i am interested...

Hey Rickyracer...cool your jets.If you were observant you would have seen that I was mocking the low-baller.( see the smily face)I can't beleive how people can offer almost 1/2 of what is already a good price....sooooo wake-up!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

You guys are going to have to realize that the market is going to be flooded with #3 since JL just come out with not only the #4, but also a #5. Everybody that is wanting faster will get the new ones and therefore there is going to be lots #3 out there and not much as a demand for them, therefore the lower bids. And yes, one did sell on here the other day for $120 ! Sorry for you guys bad luck that bought the #3 just before the #4 come out. just my .02
- Rick -

------------------
- Rick -
00 Black Lightning
#3395 on 5/30/00
JL Stage II Ram Air, DiabloSport chip (JL Programed), Stull billet grill, Clear Corners, Line-X bed liner

[This message has been edited by GreazedLightning (edited 11-15-2001).]

Greased Lightning ...same response as the other post on the 3# ????Back at ya
smile.gif
smile.gif

Ok Smokeshow just let me know, email me if you want to negotiate a better price for you, thanks
-jeff

Back