JJ on PINKS All Out

Gooberlog

12.81 @ 106.1
I know this was a repeat but i just saw it for the first time. Pinks all out did the episode down at Budds Creek MIR and i saw JJ from Woodbine Motorsports on it racing his Red L and i thought that was awesome to see a local Shop owner/ Racer and L enthusiasts on TV racing his ride. I was surprised to see the L didn't take the win, but i wouldn't feel bad since the guy that you lost too took the win in the finals. Once again i know this is old news, but i was pumped up when i saw him on TV. At first i was thinking i should go on LOOM and ask if anyone knows a guy named Joseph with a Red '99 L that was racing at MIR on Pinks and then i heard them calling you JJ and saw the WOODBINE banner on your truck. That was pretty cool man. Hope the truck is still running good, and thanks for taking care of the L community.

Travis

Hey Travis, you heard we put a man on the moon too didn't ya???? lol

Yeah its old news, JJ represented well! There is a youtube that is only JJ somewheres on here as well, So you don't have to watch all the other BS.

Last edited:
Yeah, the repeat is playing alot lately and I really enjoy watching it over and over again.. LOL

I had a blast at the filming and appreciate everyones support :bigtu:

JJ@WMS

Back