Jim III...

Tallimeca

What's up bro?

Listen, took the truck for a blast yesterday and my dyno jet wideband was reading 12.5 at WOT.

I'm a little nervous cause i was looking to swap from the 4lb lower to the 6lb, because your dad was bustin my chops about not having the 6 on there when i got retuned on the SCT software right before JDM day last year.

Can you check my program and dyno pulls if you have them saved to see how i'm looking. I know he told me my tune was all set to throw the 6 on but i could have swarn my a/f was in the max 11.8 range and the guage always showed that. Now all in the sudden it's running lean.

Maybe I should reset the computer??? But I though WOT is during closed or open loop, or what ever it was??

Thanks guys. If I don't hear from yea, i'll call this week. I need a new T shirt and sticker anyhow:D

Don,

Sounds like it could be anything, I would try clearing the computer and starting from ground zero. 12.5 is not defcom lean but I wouldnt put on the 6 untill its back at 11.8 The tunes on the truck are load based so you can add extra load like that of more boost to the truck and it wont change Air fuel but you just want to be safe and wait till its back below 12.0. Call us.

JimIII

Tallimeca said:
What's up bro?

Listen, took the truck for a blast yesterday and my dyno jet wideband was reading 12.5 at WOT.

I'm a little nervous cause i was looking to swap from the 4lb lower to the 6lb, because your dad was bustin my chops about not having the 6 on there when i got retuned on the SCT software right before JDM day last year.

Can you check my program and dyno pulls if you have them saved to see how i'm looking. I know he told me my tune was all set to throw the 6 on but i could have swarn my a/f was in the max 11.8 range and the guage always showed that. Now all in the sudden it's running lean.

Maybe I should reset the computer??? But I though WOT is during closed or open loop, or what ever it was??

Thanks guys. If I don't hear from yea, i'll call this week. I need a new T shirt and sticker anyhow:D

did another test

Bang, right back to where it was before......

I'm thinking maybe my friggen mats were up under the pedal holding it from going all the way to WOT.

I'll talk to ya this week!!!

Thanks bro!!!

Back