JDM November Special!

JDM is pleased to announce our special offer for the month of November. Their has been a lot of interest in beefing up the stock Lightning short block recently. So, we put together a package for the guys who are ready to build themselves a new bulletproof lower end. As most of you now the stock rods are the weekest link in our motors. Our package will include the rods and all the other internals needed to complete your shortblock. JDM uses only the highest quality parts and these are the same parts used in all our race trucks. Included in this special are following:

JDM spec'd Manley H-Beam Rods
JDM spec'd "Quiet" Pistons made by Probe (STD, .20, .30 bore)
Wrist Pins
Plasma Moly Piston Rings
ARP Main Studs

For the month of November we will be offering the above setup for only $1,443.00 plus S&H. JDM recommends blueprinting and balancing your engine when installing these internals. To order please contact JDM at 732/780/0770, Monday through Friday, 8-6 PM or E-Mail me directly at micronp450@aol.com. Any questions please feel free to ask..

Thanks,

Justin@JDM
internals.jpg

Justin@JDM said:
Yes, but at an additional $20.00 charge. ;):D :D

Only $20.00, that seems a little cheap to have the "famous" Jim D'Amore bless the parts going in your truck.....So, How you been doing Justin? I dont know if Anthony has told you or not, but I am getting married Nov 15 and we are expecting a little one around the end of May....I am very excited about that, but the built motor is going to have to wait for a little while.....Talk to you soon....Scott Jolly

I told Amber if it is a boy we should name it Jim....haha

first of all, I have NOTHING against Jim, Justin, or anybody at JDM (that I know of anyway:D)

I know alot of people have had their problems with Jim, but as far as I'm concerned, jim and especially justin have always taken care of me when I needed a part or had a question. thanks, guys.

BUT... this picture is too funny not to bring back out:

OFFICIAL "BLESSING OF THE PARTS CEREMONY"
1jim_dwarfs-vi.gif

sorry guys, just a little humor :?

later,
chris

Back