jdm longblock

skajake83

far from stock
I will eventually be buying one of these longblocks and I'm curious to what the compression is at. Is in the 8.4:1 that is on a stock motor or different? Also what kind of power can I make with a kb and that motor?

I am assuming as well that your motor is just an iron block, not a aluminum one.

skajake83 said:
I will eventually be buying one of these longblocks and I'm curious to what the compression is at. Is in the 8.4:1 that is on a stock motor or different? Also what kind of power can I make with a kb and that motor?

I am assuming as well that your motor is just an iron block, not a aluminum one.

It is stock Compression ratio and we have made 680 with a KB all motor and over 780 on nitrous. This was done on a dyno jet and STD numbers. The motor will support 1000 HP. Its all a matter of tuning at that power level though. Manley rods, Manley pistons, BRAND NEW BLOCK, kellog Steel forged crank, Everything blue printed and balanced, the heads are CNC ported witha 3 angle valve job, bigger stainless valves, new guides, seals, lifters, Crower springs, Manley retainers, Crower Stage 2-3 JDM grind cams. call me for more info 732/780/0770

JimIII

Back