JDM Heat exchanger GP

We are organizing a group purchase over on f150online.com for JDM/Fluidyne heat exchangers. Please visit if you are interested. The folowing link should work. If not, the post is in the "Group Purchases" forum on www.f150online.com

Thanks, Randy

JDM told me they are not going to carry Fluidyne anymore they are going to carry AFCO. Are they putting an order together for the GB? What is the price going to be? PM me if the price is to low to post.

00blackbolt said:
JDM told me they are not going to carry Fluidyne anymore they are going to carry AFCO. Are they putting an order together for the GB? What is the price going to be? PM me if the price is to low to post.

Ditto...

Bubba

Did they say any reason why they were going to Afco? AFCO sells them direct as well, based on their website.

I guess I like the fact that the Fluidyne is giant....but I do not like how it is mounted. A big heat exchanger, filled with water, is going to weigh a few pounds....maybe 6-8? Those tabs are just welded onto the tank at the top, I don't see it lasting forever (serious armchair engineering here) If we were to get Fluidynes, I would improve the mounting before I even get it off of the jack stands....

Randy

So JDM, JL, and LFP are going to be selling AFCO along with AFCO itself?

Thats a supply/demand recipie for lower prices. Maybe worth the wait to see who wants to turn inventory the most.

Mr. T

Back