Jan.16 BWW in the Boro 2pm!!!!

Date

• Total voters

10secL

We did the last at Toots, for those who didnt get to attend. Jan will be cold as balls I suspect, so where can we get together for another sit down?

Ideas, opinions?:eek:ldtu:

I am with Lightitup in not caring where, I will be ready for this one. Im scheduled to be on the dyno this Friday woo hoo :)

My daughters birthday is on the 8th so I need to see when the family will celebrate, probably that next weekend. I am opem pretty much anytime other than that :)

Keith could do it when he created the thread.:tongue::headscratch:

I know, i know:embar: I'll try to remember next time. I guess I need to pay my union dues too. Its been since 97 98 or so since I paid to be a member here too:no:

Also Billy mentioned that Buffalo Wild Wings in Murfreesboro had a nice big parking lot.. Maybe we should try there?

Also Billy mentioned that Buffalo Wild Wings in Murfreesboro had a nice big parking lot.. Maybe we should try there?

hi just wanted to come in here and stir stuff up! im sorry i have issues! :stirpot::stirpot:

rob you think you are funny....

orignal quote was.....

why do they have a dyno or track out back??? :stirpot::stirpot:

hi just wanted to come in here and stir stuff up! im sorry i have issues! :stirpot::stirpot:

rob you think you are funny....

orignal quote was.....

why do they have a dyno or track out back??? :stirpot::stirpot:

We like you Rob. You are welcome to stir the **** anytime you want:gl:

I love Nuttin But Wings but there is no way I'd leave my lightning unattended in their parking lot!!!!

Back