I've been challenged!

blowntruck

One of my dad's friends' son got a 99' Lightning bout' 3 weeks ago. Well as Coulumbia is, I've ran in to him like 3-4 times already. He throws revs but, meh, what do I care. A Lightning is a Lightning. Well my dad tells me that the boy has been talkn' smack about how he would tear me a new a**hole. So he asks me, "You gonna race him?". Im like fu** yea! Don't know if it will be at the track, most likely on the street. All I need to do now is find the *****, race him, beat him (hopefully), and laugh my a** home. Keep'yall updated.;t

Go give him some Jesse!!:D :D If you need to know a couple of "spots" too run him let me know. Believe me I know plenty of them.:tu:

JJ, thanks for the advise. Still have'nt found him so I still don't know where this ordeal will take place. I don't know about you lining(sp) up also, we would be toast.

Dr.D. You are 100% right . That is something to think about. Hey, long time no see.

Jeff. He isn't into the whole track thing. Plus, I love a street run like anyone else does. Talk about a rush. Don't know if he has any mods. Even if he doesnt, we all know if one of us screws up on the launch, a lose is unavoidable. (Nosdog2 is a witness to me screwing up at the line, hehe :tu:

With that been said, with the way things are, it will most likely be an old-fashioned street race. As they say, "You play you pay..".

Wayne, I might need to get some info on those "spots" you know. Hopefully there not in Baltimore County, we dont want Fordmech00 to get a wiff of this. :tu:

I've seen a black Gen2 around the Rt100/Rt29 interchanges...

ewwww...

If they would only close Rt100 from Rt29 to Rt10 for a one way, one time road race...Columbia to Pasadena. It's such a frustrating stretch of highway, knowing there's radar around every sweeping banked corner...

55 FEELS LIKE ETERNITY,
CL

Condor Legion said:

If they would only close Rt100 from Rt29 to Rt10 for a one way, one time road race...Columbia to Pasadena. It's such a frustrating stretch of highway, knowing there's radar around every sweeping banked corner...

55 FEELS LIKE ETERNITY,
CL

Oh God , I thought I was the only one. I still do at least 75 and take my chances though

;t

Back