It's working..

Brucewrs

:dw: Hey welcome everyone..We finally got our own board...I am working on that list....Even if your not a paid member please PM me your screen name real name the town you live in and your e-mail address..After the list is completed I will PM everyone it..

nice work Bruce

my street nights thread should be moved here and maybe stickied as it is a on going event

with your mod tools you can make it a sticky you just edit the post and you will have stick thread (or something like that) as an option. just play with it a bit the mod tool are simple to use.

No, no, no,

Your can only move threads and posts if your are a mod in the originating section. I have "copied" the thread here and made it sticky! "Thread Tools" at the top of a thread allow move, delete, copy, sticky, close.....

...Dwight...

Good job guys!

Congratulations Bruce and Wes, you guys made that happen quick! Thanks for getting us up and going and let me know if I can help with anything.

Good work!!
That went really well.

Captainmorg is awesome! (sorry, I had to abuse my mod powers once just to konw that I could.)

Brucewrs is awsome..LOL me too...

Last edited by a moderator:
underdog said:
congrats underdog -scott-palm bay- gotnitrouslightning@yahoo.com and can someone pm me how to become a member of floc tks

Free to be a registered poster on FLOC...Now to be a member of NLOC..Send $30 (check or MO) for a 1 year membership to:

National Lightning Owners Club
P.O. Box 967
Moline, IL 61266

Or send $30 via PayPal to:

Nan@nloc.net

The following is a description of PayPal, and how/why to join:

Did you know you can send money online with PayPal?

PayPal lets you send money safely and securely to anyone with an email address. You can settle restaurant tabs with colleagues, pay friends for movie tickets, or buy a baseball card at an online auction. You can also send personalized money requests to your friends for a group event or party.

PayPal, the world's #1 online payment service, is accepted on over 3 million eBay(TM) auctions and by thousands of online shops. Over 12 million people in 37 countries worldwide use PayPal.

Signing up for PayPal is easy. It takes two minutes, and you'll even get $5 when you complete PayPal's new account bonus requirements. To learn more, or get started, visit PayPal's website at:
[color=dark-blue]https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=Nan%40nloc.net [/color]

This is what is included with your membership:

New Members
1. Membership card
2. NLOC decal
3. NLOC white T-shirt... be sure to state your size M-3X
4. Copy of the latest NLOC "Lightning Flashes" newsletter

Renewing Members
1. Membership Card
2. NLOC Decal

All members will receive the NLOC "Lightning Flashes" newsletters when published, as well as access to vendors who offer discounts if you're an active NLOC member! Also, members can set up their own picture gallery on the website!!

What information you need to send:
1. Your Name (real name)
2. Address, City, State, Zip
3. Phone number/s
4. Email address
5. NLOC board name
6. NLOC member number (for renewals)
7. T-Shirt size M-3X (for 1st time members only)
8. Lightning Vehicle Information (If you own a Lightning)
VIN (optional)
Vehicle Year
Lightning Production Number
Color

FlaHP said:
Good work!!
That went really well.

Captainmorg is awesome! (sorry, I had to abuse my mod powers once just to konw that I could.)

Brucewrs is awsome..LOL me too...

:devious: EVIL MODS WERE AT PLAY HERE:devious:

Back