It's here!

RedVoodoo

Got the pacakge from PSP today. I need help from someone who has the experience. ( Silver-Bolt, Flash..you guys hearing me?)
Is it time for new spark plugs? I have never felt a mis-fire even with the 2#. Man, this thing rips. I can't wait to get the rest of the "enhancements" installed!

I was on my way to the coast Frdiay afternoon but not now!
What time? I'm off work by 1:00 if I want to be. I'll bring the plugs.

Adam,
filter is ready to go, I need a name of your company for the box...I'll send it priority tomorrow, you should have it fri or sat for sure...JR

JR-
You've got mail.:tu:
Bill, OK. Just let me know. If not Friday then maybe some time next week or weekend. If so it'll give me some time to work on Gumby!

The NGK's are sitting on my desk. Why did I get these again?
Was I worried about the extra boost blowing out the flame?
Anyway, ready when you are Flash and Silver-Bolt.

Thanks for the clarification on the plugs. Next Saturday morning is looking like a good time to "fix" it. Wayne, are you in?

Spoon,
Welcome back from Florida. So far all I've got is a 2# lower,
disconect the boost bypass and "holed" the airbox. I ordered a "mild" street program and have picked up the TR6's. They are sitting in the cab waiting for a time and date to install. (Hopefully
this coming weekend. Saturday the 6th.) Oy yeah, JR sent me a K&N flat panel that should be here Monday if it's not already waiting for me when I get back to work! Looks like the first few mods knocked off a couple tenths of the e.t. though. That's about all I plan to do other than Herb's washers and dropping it a couple inches. Stay tuned!

Back