Irp Tues 5-3-2005

I will probably be there too. The air should be pretty good too, as long as the track is there it will be fast. Hopefully the sun comes out really strong tomorrow and puts some heat in the track, they had to use the jet drier to heat the track up Sunday. See you guys there.

Morph, your bringing the orange thing of yours right? If you need a lift to pick it up gimme a shout.

im there hopefully, but not in the truck. well, unless someone wants to lend me a tranny for a day. with luck mine should be up and running in a week or so. gotta get this dang school crap done and out of the way.

Dan,

Yes, my wife will be working until 5:30 tomorrow so if your up for it that would be great. I called today and talked with Rich over there and he said the first day went very well and they should have no problems getting her done. They will be putting a more aggressive alignment on her too.

Hopefully I can get out of work on time and we can have the car by 4-4:30ish.

I can't believe my Pfab coolant tank has not come in yet :(

Remind me to dump the oil seperator tank as well....have not done it yet since I put it on.

I think a SRT-10 is going to meet me and come over to IPR today.:D Be good guys. No trash talking, please.

I tried like hell Sunday to mess things up so badly that I wouldn’t be able to make it tonight.

I decided to change the oil in the BB before pushing it hard. So, a K&N filter and 9 qts (at $8 ea) of Redline Synthetic later, I shut down the computer, primed the oiling system (hmmm… wonder why it’s taking so long), and then ran the truck about 30 seconds after the oil pressure came up. Turned the truck off… hmmm… what’s that dripping sound? Why is there an expanding puddle under the truck? Why is THERE OIL ALL OVER THE PLACE INCLUDING UP THE WALL OF THE GARAGE?!?

Seems the old O-ring stuck to the filter mount flange, and I didn’t notice it, thereby insuring that I pumped 4.5 qts of oil onto the floor of my garage and… the truck’s cooling fan, where it was flung to the ends of the earth.

So, I took off work yesterday just so I could clean things up.

Now remember, I’m just making part-throttle data-logging passes tonight.

Hope to see you guys there.

Dan I will give you a call after I hear back from Kenny Brown and whatnot.

I will have to go home and change, drop my car off and hit the ATM (ouch!).

If that works for you (I know its out of the way but I have no other place to put my car) we could meet at my house then go to KB which is near the hwy and on the west side.

I talked with EPOSEY yesterday on my way out of work. Mentioned we are planning to head to IRP tonight and he is interested. I think he may try and come, if I see him at work today I will let him know that there will deff. be a few people there.

Doo-dee-doo-dee-doo-dee

;)

I am going to call KB and see what is up...they were suppose to call me errr :(

As long as its done and done right ;)

Plan to see you guys there...weather looks good.

Dan...will give you a shout here in a bit.

Geez, you guys are pretty antsy. An SRT-10, that should be interesting. I've been seeing a Gen II sitting around Keystone and 54th everyday, I'll leave an note on his windshield and see if he will come out tonight. I also wired up a switch to turn my intercooler pump on and off, so I will see if that helps cooling at all.

See ya there.

Back