interior trim

gen 1

SR-71 flying low
HI, I have tryed to find and post good deals when i find them, So that we can all share in the good deals, BUT now i need help!! Im looking for the thin interior trim on the dash,gage cluster and door panel's on the dash it say's XLT.. PLEASE HELP...THANKS Jeff 281-324-1103:tu:

Last edited:
Should be able to find that at most salvage yards. It's the same for all the F150s of these years.

i took mine off for the carbon fiber trim, it is somewhere, let me look for it and i will let you know if i can find it and what kind of shape it is in, it was perfect when i removed it but i have moved twice so who knows how it is now, i will let you know asap:tu:

how many pieceses do you have? i think theres 5 is that write? I want them...call me if you can

yeah there is 5 and i have all of them, i will give you a call tonight, if i cant get ahold of you then i wont be able to call you till monday night

gave you a call and got the machine, i left you a message, i will try you again tonight, if you want if i havent talked to you by the time you get this my number is 407-927-8662, i work from 7:30 am till 6:30 pm so any time other than that i should have my phone on me

Back