Intercooler pump?

SpankDog

Anyone have an extra they would like to sell? Mine went out and I cant seem to find one anywhere around here. Thanks

Order it off of ebay. I did before and it was here the next day. They are alot cheaper on there also.

Well, I think I've got a bigger problem than a bad pump. I think that I blew a head gasket. Oil seems ok besides some white foam on the bottom of the oil cap. The coolant is a nasty brown color and there is a lot of black crap in the bottle and I just flushed it a few months ago. I had liquid on top of two plugs on the passenger side and after I replaced them the truck ran better but still hesitates under boost. Going to do a compression test tomorrow to see whats up.

Have you tried taking yours apart and cleaning out? I did mine yesterday since I was replacing the I/C water with antifreeze for the winter and it is very easy to do. It was pretty dirty inside after 50k miles btw!

So where would you guys take your truck around here to get a head gasket replaced? This is starting to seem like a bigger project than I can handle. Thanks

gunter automotive in lawrenceville. they are super most of the cars they work on are mustangs and lightnings all of the supercharged variety. thay have done all of the work on my 02 lightning except dyno tuning. they are honest and excellent mech's. tel #770-9621380 ask for wayne owner

Back