intake spacers

all sold.

all sold.Waiting for the money to show up.IF not then still have one to sell but not untill sat afternoon[mail runs in the mid am]Thanks stan
PS sharpshooter you got the last one as of now.

Ruslow said:
Lowrider02?if so received and mailing in the am.Stan
Yup, That would be me.

Thanks Stan.

P.S. I would have answered sooner. But I was in Maine for awhile.

I received mine last week and installed it. I must say I was a little disappointed in the quality of what came. The spacer had some areas that weren't smooth on the inside hole. The kit came with only 5 screws. The front passenger side bolt could be reused, but now I have 5 10mm bolts and 1 8mm bolt. One bolt was black while the rest silver. The phenolic mini spacers to hold the front of the plenum up were separating. Also, the holes drilled in the circles were not big enough to thread the screw through.

I guess in the end you get what you pay for. I'm sure the kit will perform fine and the price was right. I did, based on reputation, expect a little more attention to detail from Stan.

-Mark

Stan Any Comment?

St Louis Lightning said:
I received mine last week and installed it. I must say I was a little disappointed in the quality of what came. The spacer had some areas that weren't smooth on the inside hole. The kit came with only 5 screws. The front passenger side bolt could be reused, but now I have 5 10mm bolts and 1 8mm bolt. One bolt was black while the rest silver. The phenolic mini spacers to hold the front of the plenum up were separating. Also, the holes drilled in the circles were not big enough to thread the screw through.

I guess in the end you get what you pay for. I'm sure the kit will perform fine and the price was right. I did, based on reputation, expect a little more attention to detail from Stan.

-Mark

Sent money via Paypal last sunday.

How long until i receive the intake spacer as i am waiting to port the S/C until i have all the parts.

Dont want to be down to many days.

No I have not given up on the thread just out of town.I am sorry for the problems that you had as for the bolts that is how I received them for the bolt supply house and have since changed to all black.ones.some of the spacers were seperating but I honestly thought that I had them all sorted out.Again I am sorry for the problems.sTan

Ruslow said:
No I have not given up on the thread just out of town.I am sorry for the problems that you had as for the bolts that is how I received them for the bolt supply house and have since changed to all black.ones.some of the spacers were seperating but I honestly thought that I had them all sorted out.Again I am sorry for the problems.sTan

Do you normally include 5 bolts or 6?

Re: Re: Stan

evo said:
Update: Still no spacer.

Stan was out racing and just came back. I'm sure he'll catch up with you.

it's the downside of a "real" racer selling you racing parts!
:D

John

i supply the spacer with 5 bolts 1 very long bolt and 4 shorter ones.You then use of the original bolts for the '6' bolt .Stan

Ruslow said:
i supply the spacer with 5 bolts 1 very long bolt and 4 shorter ones.You then use of the original bolts for the '6' bolt .Stan

Does it really lower the cost that much? I would have gladly paid .30 more to have another matching bolt. The stock bolt reaches fine, but is 8mm vs the 10mm you include. And now it is also a different color.

I keep hearing you are sorry, but I don't see you sending me any parts. You must be thinking "what does he expect for under $50?". Well, tell everyone up front that you cut corners and then let us make the decision on if the price justifies the lack of attention to detail. A lot of people not only care about the performance of a part, but also how it looks under the hood.

Someone asked for a pic in the first page of this thread and you basically suggested that it looked like every other kit out there (by telling them to go search). Guess what, it doesn't.

-Mark

Back