Intake Hat

Hey guys!
I'm looking to get a Intake hat that mounts on top of the original Lightning intercooler plate where the supercharger is mounted. Please help me find the right way, I called PSI motorsports but I have not heard back from them.
0072-1.jpg

Might try Pro Turbo Kits or Systems whatever they are calling themselves these days. They make (or made) a box that would replace the SC to allow you to use the stock intake parts. Make sure they have it already made if you go with them.

I have one and its a nice piece but I'm not sure where their business is these days.

You can alway make a plate and use the stock SC case if you have one. Basically pull the rotors and then use some flat aluminum to make a plate to cover the hole. You can also hog out the bottom of the case for better flow.

If you want one that totally takes away the SC and upper intake then you will have to get one custom fabbed.

Hey guys!
I'm looking to get a Intake hat that mounts on top of the original Lightning intercooler plate where the supercharger is mounted. Please help me find the right way, I called PSI motorsports but I have not heard back from them.
0072-1.jpg

making one yourself is the only way youll ever be happy... trust me.....

Thanks Oin8io for the advise! I thought about it and i then made a model of an Intake hat out of card board went to my nearest fab shop which is : Custom Welding & Design: Parker Steel & Supply fab shop. I met Matt and showed him the model, measurements, inputs & ect. Matt did the tweaking, adjustments, put his recommendations, his great welding and fabrication skills! Here's the outcome, I was so excited when I seen the intake hat I had to take pictures ( I have not polished it up yet!)

Back