INSANE stickers...

eposey

Hey guys, I am going to try and design some stickers for "INSANE"...

Let me know what you would like to see on them and I'll try and do something in photoshop and post here...

Here is an idea I thought of.

Black sticker with white letter like so...

Are You
I.N.S.A.N.E.?
INdiana SVT Addicts, No Explantion

Basically so the only thing you can read from a distancs it the INSANE part

Can you friend make those vynil sticker that kinda static cling to windows?
If so I want a HEMI THIS sticker for my back window

Throw some ideas out there. Colors, Styles, anything else.

Also, how big?

I will work on the Are you INSANE one in a while.

Also we need to decide what the ANE in INSANE should stand for if we include that in a sticker.

maybe use the same font as the red svt logo uses. maybe a white letter outlined in red. perhaps INSANE in large letter and the meaning of the acronym underneath in smaller letters.

Indiana Network of Svt Addicts No Explinations?
Needing Excess?

Last edited:
here's the first one i came up with that I like...

2413-4449-122246.jpg

Well it won't let me post pics from my f150 gallery so just copy and paste the address.

I can change the red outline to orange or blue or whatever other color you might want. The black part would be transparant.

im not the biggest fan of the font, but it does look pretty good. oh btw, can you squeeze in the meaning of the acronym underneath in little letters.

matt351 said:
im not the biggest fan of the font, but it does look pretty good. oh btw, can you squeeze in the meaning of the acronym underneath in little letters.

I can change the font to anything, thats just the one i was using from my last little project. I plan on changing the www.nloc.net at the bottom to our acronym once we decide on it.

I would say watch for too many little things. One don't want it to look crowded and the most important part...the smaller letters are a pain to get to stick right and they will peel off a lot easier...in my experience anyways.

I can see the pics at work so I will have to check them at home.

I wouldn't worry about the explanation - that's part of the point.

ILLNESS doesn't have anything on theirs....

Eposey,

If you are going to the BBq and want to follow me up you can meet at my house just north of Southport.

Or we can try and meet up at AHS and I can attempt to give you directions ;)

No sir, I have apprenticeship classes after work on Wednesdays and Thursdays.

So what would you guys like to see different about the design of the logo. It sounds like everyone would rather have block letters. Do you want the nloc addy on there or just "Are you INSANE"

Also open to other ideas, I can design a few more completely different ones.

Back