Indy 500 truck identification

I reached out to the guy again. And he told me both trucks that were imported were Indy trucks. Identical white, and decals. He also stated there is one other truck over there and it’s a black one not a red one.

- - - Updated - - -

This truck is located in Nassau Bahamas.

I thought so... does that seller know where the 2nd one is?.... how's the body look, how bad is the rust.
If your definately going to buy it, I'd take the ferry from Fl to Nassau to bring it back. Don't ship it, it'll take months to get it. We shipped a couple cars when we were there, then used the ferry, much "easier".... still a PITA...

I thought so... does that seller know where the 2nd one is?.... how's the body look, how bad is the rust.
If your definately going to buy it, I'd take the ferry from Fl to Nassau to bring it back. Don't ship it, it'll take months to get it. We shipped a couple cars when we were there, then used the ferry, much "easier".... still a PITA...

He knows where the truck is. It belongs to an older gentleman who has been offered good money to sell it, and he won’t. He says it’s all original and nothing has been changed or replaced on that one. His truck has a roll pan, an SVE radiator, and some other aftermarket items.

I sold a computer to a guy in Bahamas

It was a Tennessee truck
When he had it shipped over. Pretty sure it was black

I really hope it all works out. That would be a totally awesome truck to own.

Probably 5 years from now I plan on getting a white 94 to complete the set.lol

Red 93, white 94 and black 95.

I always said a pace truck would be my first choice.

Back