In need of Tuner...

13VLTS

I used to use Sullivan tuning for my truck but he closed down his shop and is really busy and does not have a lot of time to do tuning anymore. I used finish line performance and i did not like them at all. I am currently in the process of doing single turbo build. I was hoping that I can get some ideas for tuners. I know there is a ford dealership in southern Illinois that does tuning which i may look at but i am hoping to find somewhere closer to the Chicago area since i am in the southwest suburbs.

Thanks

Chad Marchigiani

We used to have a guy, but he moved to Georgia this past year. Sucks too as I am going to need a tuner in the near future

Kurgan is supposed to come back here a few times a year and tune out of the place in Machesney Park and Deans Performance. At least that's what he said when he left.

Kurgan is supposed to come back here a few times a year and tune out of the place in Machesney Park and Deans Performance. At least that's what he said when he left.

I remember him saying that too. hopefully he chimes in soon. I wouldn't trust anyone else.

Alright, Thanks guys. I dont think i will have the kit finished by then, but do you know how often he happens to come into town? or will he do email tunes possibly and then if needed have someone else tweak his tune?

Alright, Thanks guys. I dont think i will have the kit finished by then, but do you know how often he happens to come into town? or will he do email tunes possibly and then if needed have someone else tweak his tune?

You want no part of a mail order tune with a custom turbo kit on your truck. I can't speak for Bob, but he is one of the best tuners around and has a ton of customers here in IL, including me since he was based here for many years.
So in other words, I can't imagine him not making a few trips a year back since he still has alot of customers here.

im heading back end of april (already have 25-30 cars scheduled for 3 days), going to indy may 20-21 for 15 cars, then ill be back in chitown end of june again

Back